03-29-2011, 03:05 AM #1
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Supporting XBOX & PS3 ,WAW, COD4, MW2 FF Files
and Black Ops zone file

Just a preview of what i have been working on.

I plan on adding support to open and play the sfx archives (.mp3 files).

Please post any suggestions.

Where it says toolStripStatusLabel1, will say file name and old and new sizes.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BuC-ShoTz ; 03-29-2011 at 03:34 PM. Reason: new pic syntax highlight

The following 92 users say thank you to BuC-ShoTz for this useful post:

_L@ND!NRoCk_, _MISSIONS.GSC, -{OVOXO}-, -Google-, -JM-, -Skyline, .Andy, .HaZe., *SCHAOS*, |ManiaC|, 1337UNO, Ada Wong, Amanda, Anera, Arman M., Bang Tidy, Ben, blackout612, BriceC, chickensamw1993, cjmurder123, CleanMODSHD, Correy, Country Boy, d3struction209, dill1259, DinoFreak, Dman93, Docko412, Dreamcather, Epic?, ExceptionHell, H!MOM, Herbal_T_Bag, iReset Nigga, IRiSe_GodFather, ixfor1234, JakeM, jannu22, jfed, Joel, Ju1cy, k3llyjones, KamikazeOnCrack, Karoolus, kingbeaver, kloops., LetsGoGlobal, LINUX♥, malik-ramires, mattlrich, moijesuis007, Mr. Aimbot, Mr. Goodbye, Mr.Azoz, Mtx_FuRy, Mw2Freak13, Neff, NelsonRodV, ninja12, noob_like_you, NOTANOOB, Officer Laggy, oToxicity, phantom12be, PLZdieHAX, Press ►, Riojasaurus, sergskate13, studman31, TheFlowRidah, theycallmeryan, TMAN242, Traxx, Wartown03, Xanadu, xBRz_fri3dL, xCristian, xHiiTm4N, xJayJayOkocha_, XKevin356, Xr3v0 HD, xShOtz, Xx-NukeClan-xX, YouRecognizeMe, ZeroOo, zPeRFeKTx
03-29-2011, 03:07 AM #2
Mtx_FuRy
Bounty hunter
Do I see a Black Ops patch in there? You've got some explaining to do.

Nice tool, as always. Can't wait for a release.
03-29-2011, 03:19 AM #3
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
Originally posted by FuRy View Post
Do I see a Black Ops patch in there? You've got some explaining to do.

Nice tool, as always. Can't wait for a release.

thats world at war, but it does open xbox zone file and will open ps3 when we can figure out a few things

the pic below is a xbox bo zone file
Last edited by BuC-ShoTz ; 03-29-2011 at 03:22 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to BuC-ShoTz for this useful post:

chickensamw1993, xRapiiD-sHoT2xX, xXCoLt
03-29-2011, 03:26 AM #4
Mtx_FuRy
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ShoTz View Post
thats world at war, but it does open xbox zone file and will open ps3 when we can figure out a few things

Like the Public and Private keys for encryption / decryption? We COULD brute force the keys but that would require a lot of people and a lot of effort.

Oh well... I'm a noob. I still don't understand why we just can't force a script to run in-game via a sata cable lol.
03-29-2011, 03:44 AM #5
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Supporting XBOX & PS3 ,WAW, COD4, MW2 FF Files
and Black Ops zone file

Nice work, I really like the black background Cool Man (aka Tustin) lowers the strain on my eyes. I'd stick to it just to stay away from status quo. :whistle:
03-29-2011, 04:18 AM #6
BriceC
Computer Programmer
Supporting XBOX & PS3 ,WAW, COD4, MW2 FF Files
and Black Ops zone file

Dude release this lol make sure it works on xp lol this will help thousands lol thanks BuC nominated for the week
03-29-2011, 04:23 AM #7
Traxx
Banned
would love to test this out buc :carling:
03-29-2011, 05:37 AM #8
It'd be nice if you implemented support to view the assets, maybe even weapon editor?
CraigChrist released some nice documentation on the MW2 weapon format. If you want I can link you to it.

Also, there's something real easy you could do. Localization string editor! Stuff like @WEAPON_MODEL1887 could be changed quickly and easily within the program. It'd be a nice and helpful feature.

The following user thanked ihatecompvir for this useful post:

ρrodigyz
03-29-2011, 06:14 AM #9
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
It'd be nice if you implemented support to view the assets, maybe even weapon editor?
CraigChrist released some nice documentation on the MW2 weapon format. If you want I can link you to it.

Also, there's something real easy you could do. Localization string editor! Stuff like @WEAPON_MODEL1887 could be changed quickly and easily within the program. It'd be a nice and helpful feature.

please do, and is that getting into 3d modeling?
03-29-2011, 10:47 AM #10
It works to change those Black Ops PS3? Your Fast lane?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo