05-02-2011, 12:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi i dont have highspeed internet so i cant play xbox online or veiw media or videos. Well i can veiw pics. Anys i was wandering if you guys could tell me some glitches for five and kino. I havnt ever been online on my xbox so it doesnt matter if tthe glitch has been patched for me. And could you not post videos just explain how to do the glitch. I know how to get on the table in the starting room in five and thats about it. Thanks guys and please no videos or voice deals.
05-03-2011, 04:29 AM #2
Really...lol
05-11-2011, 06:51 PM #3
downes
Gobble
in kino buy jug make a crawler go to the stage..walk up the steps leading to the turret..jump before the crawler hits you and he should knock you on top of the turret..On five at the start turn around go to the closest window to you shoot/stab the bottom two parts of the window rebuild the barrier..jump on the pieces of wood from the left hand side of them u`ll end up on top of the door turn around jump on long table then sprint jump onto the main table..you can collect power ups from here if you inch out towards them..u`ll fall off if you go to far but its easy to get back up..these will only work if you have never been online or have to patches deleted tho..hope that helped

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo