05-08-2011, 08:17 PM #1
waterboy1248
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

found this video its a solo glitch to get george stuck. the guy doesn't know how he did it and this is the second video ive seen where this has happened. i dont think its patched either. ill be trying to figure this one out. i think it can only be done on solo though :(

also i just found this video where they got george stuck on co-op

the guy said that he was running and he jumped off the top ledge and landed on george's head. george got frozen in place as seen in the video. seems pretty straight forward to me im gonna give it a try soon.

here's another video i found. the kid said he had george right where he was stuck in the video and then he went down. he said he shot george AND THEN got revived. George Romero was then stuck as seen in the video. im not sure if the guy said the order right and i dont know where he went down because there is probably a certain spot to be in.

here is another place where george can get stuck. there was no tut but im pretty sure you go down the slide at almost the same time as george and try to land on his head like one of the videos above this one. this would probably take 2 people. one to take him down one to land on him. sorry i cant get the link to work for some reason.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by waterboy1248 ; 05-08-2011 at 08:47 PM.

The following user thanked waterboy1248 for this useful post:

VHS
05-08-2011, 11:13 PM #2
Awsome, hope a tutorial is up soon! Happy
05-09-2011, 08:04 PM #3
awesome thanks for sharing.
05-11-2011, 01:03 AM #4
waterboy1248
Climbing up the ladder
sorry i cant put up a tut until i find out how to do them. haven't been playing zombies for a few days to level up with double xp. but i did try the slide glitch (the last one) once and i realized it might take a while to reset each time because george goes so slow in the water at the bottom of the slide.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo