05-11-2011, 12:26 AM #1
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

I don't know how I did it. But I'll try to say how it happened.

We got a fire sale and so I started to hit the box. After a few tries I got the CZ75... but it thought I got the teddy bear because it started making that noise and it wouldn't let me take my CZ75. Instead the gun floated up to the sky as if it was the teddy bear. So here we are having a fire sale and the box I'm at isn't working because it "moved". When the fire sale was over we had 2 mystery boxes. So basically the game really ****ed up and gave me a teddy bear version of the CZ75 and it moved the box to a new location, giving us two mystery boxes. Watch the video to see what makes the 2nd box go away.
05-11-2011, 12:30 AM #2
waterboy1248
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by lilnatsfan44 View Post

I don't know how I did it. But I'll try to say how it happened.

We got a fire sale and so I started to hit the box. After a few tries I got the CZ75... but it thought I got the teddy bear because it started making that noise and it wouldn't let me take my CZ75. Instead the gun floated up to the sky as if it was the teddy bear. So here we are having a fire sale and the box I'm at isn't working because it "moved". When the fire sale was over we had 2 mystery boxes. So basically the game really ****ed up and gave me a teddy bear version of the CZ75 and it moved the box to a new location, giving us two mystery boxes. Watch the video to see what makes the 2nd box go away.

well you got lucky. it happened to me except i lost an rpk :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo