05-11-2011, 11:11 PM #1
teelub
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Rivest-Shamir-Adleman is the most commonly used public key encryption algorithm. It can be used both for encryption and for digital signatures. The security of RSA is generally considered equivalent to factoring, although this has not been proved.
RSA computation occurs with integers modulo n = p * q, for two large secret primes p, q. To encrypt a message m, it is exponentiated with a small public exponent e. For decryption, the recipient of the ciphertext c = me (mod n) computes the multiplicative reverse d = e-1 (mod (p-1)*(q-1)) (we require that e is selected suitably for it to exist) and obtains cd = m e * d = m (mod n). The private key consists of n, p, q, e, d (where p and q can be omitted); the public key contains only n and e. The problem for the attacker is that computing the reverse d of e is assumed to be no easier than factorizing n.
The key size should be greater than 1024 bits for a reasonable level of security. Keys of size, say, 2048 bits should allow security for decades.
There are actually multiple incarnations of this algorithm; RC5 is one of the most common in use, and RC6 was a finalist algorithm for AES. so in noob terms it would take a army of super computers to hack rsa key so stop trying to encrypt the ff come up with a homebrew bypass app would be quicker and easier im currently in the process of getting a new team together if interested private me i plan to release all do it is months of work away so don't any one get excited
Last edited by teelub ; 05-11-2011 at 11:19 PM.

The following 2 users groaned at teelub for this awful post:

*SCHAOS*, SkaterCookie

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo