05-26-2011, 07:10 PM #1
ps3mass
BlueBerryBreeze
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everytime i'm about to beat my record some damn error comes up. I just finished 34 and I get a server script error: to many entities or something like that. WTF it's either an error or you get disconnected. It's getting freakin annoying spending 5 hours for nothing. Is it Black ops servers? Do other people get the same bullshit.

Xbox name is:
Sublime799
05-26-2011, 10:37 PM #2
ilovepizzaa
Bounty hunter
same ere had the error :

Server disconnected server script runtime error
(see console for details)
G-Spawn no free entities

3 day three times,
only notice this since ps3 came back online, but if your saying your on xbox i dont know, it must be a black ops thing,

i read somewhere that the servers think your glitching and boots u, I guess thats a possibility because of the high scores/points/money that can be achieved at high levels

who knows...
.... another problem that will never be fixed
05-27-2011, 02:24 AM #3
Hasn't Happened To Me Yet Just Hope It Doesn't. :P
05-27-2011, 08:20 AM #4
Sucks man....these servers have been having weird errors since this map came out. Treyarch needs to get on that shit and fix em. Not much to ask as by the time the 3rd map pack comes out, we will have paid a sum of $105 or so for this game...dj
06-05-2011, 06:54 AM #5
STOP LAYING DOWN CLAYMORES AND NOT USING THEM EVERY ROUND. Or using a bunch of ballistic knives and not picking them up! I'm guessing you're doing the claymore stock up trick. Don't do it!!! I use to do that too, just in case I ran out of ammo, I've got an enormous amount of claymores to use later on. But every time I'd hit round 25-27, me and my teammates would get kicked. The servers think that you're glitching or cheating and boots everyone from the game. Don't do it, and you should be fine. I'm guessing there was a patch to stop players from exploiting the loop hole.
06-06-2011, 07:42 PM #6
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ps3mass View Post
Everytime i'm about to beat my record some damn error comes up. I just finished 34 and I get a server script error: to many entities or something like that. WTF it's either an error or you get disconnected.Do other people get the same bullshit.

sadly, once
beat my round 28 record.before was 26.
got to round 30, wen round almost done, error, here is wat it says.
error.bullshit error
i am going to ****ing rape you and waste your 5 hours.
suck it bitch.
error.
06-06-2011, 09:22 PM #7
dukehardin
Save Point
Originally posted by ps3mass View Post
Everytime i'm about to beat my record some damn error comes up. I just finished 34 and I get a server script error: to many entities or something like that. WTF it's either an error or you get disconnected. It's getting freakin annoying spending 5 hours for nothing. Is it Black ops servers? Do other people get the same bullshit.

Xbox name is:
Sublime799

which is why xbox sucks
06-06-2011, 09:30 PM #8
I got kicked playing with my mates one got kicked 3 rounds later coming up to round 30 stops game says not enough players to continue that sucks dick. The other guy didnt leave and we both had great signal (4 bars).
06-07-2011, 01:43 AM #9
TG1DER
Hurah!
Me and my friend came to 47 on kino der toten.I killed a bunch of zombies.Then i saw 2 carpenters i picked them 2 at once then boom same error as yours.
06-07-2011, 03:10 AM #10
ps3mass
BlueBerryBreeze
I've been to 48 so many times and boom disconnect....their servers are horrible

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo