08-29-2011, 10:32 AM #1
csfola10taky
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In CotD u could get all seven perks by killing George, in Ascension by protecting the perk machines from the monkeys, and in Shangri la get free perks from Monkeys...
i was wondering if u can get more than 4 perks in Moon without doing the EE(i mean in solo, cuz in solo u cant do the BB Theory)?

thanks
08-29-2011, 10:43 AM #2
i think there is a way, what u do is that u need to have the hacker and the quantum entanglement device, u throw the quantum entanglement device and if there is a random points power up, you hack that power up and that becomes a perk bottle, simple, hope i helpedSmile
08-29-2011, 10:43 AM #3
Brentdevent
I defeated!
they told me that u get them from the zombies but u have take it quick because it will fly away
08-29-2011, 03:24 PM #4
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Only way i know is to do the easter egg so possibly no way, haven't tried hacking power ups yet as they cost 5000 to do and never have the hacker on me as i camp out side with the team building points
08-29-2011, 04:43 PM #5
MOHN
Big Daddy
Originally posted by cooldude22 View Post
i think there is a way, what u do is that u need to have the hacker and the quantum entanglement device, u throw the quantum entanglement device and if there is a random points power up, you hack that power up and that becomes a perk bottle, simple, hope i helpedSmile

When you hack any power-up, it will change to a MAX AMMO 100% of the time, it requires 5000 Points thou. QED Drops a red perk bottle power up, if you pick up all players lose a random perk. I seen QED dropped Power ups red max ammo, we picked by and lost all ammo lol. I seen QED dropped Upgraded random guns, turret Ray gun and Gersch Device. I seen QED auto revived down players and also auto downed all players lol, instantly killed the astronaut, teleported players to different spot, spawned more zombies, made similar explosion like Scavenger. What else? Oh, sometimes it does absolutely nothing.
08-30-2011, 02:54 AM #6
My Hate
At least I can fight
You get a Max Ammo from hacking the power ups. Not a perk.
08-30-2011, 03:17 AM #7
ChandlerForrest
Climbing up the ladder
Hacking a max ammo or fire sale?
08-30-2011, 05:55 AM #8
MOHN
Big Daddy
Originally posted by ChandlerForrest View Post
Hacking a max ammo or fire sale?

yeah, hacking a Max Ammo changes it into a Fire Sale.
08-30-2011, 11:40 AM #9
Default Avatar
clug4
There must be a way to do it.. Perhaps yes you have to hack one of the power up drops from the QED's. Either way I think it is extremely difficult. There is no way they would put in 8 perk machines and only allow you to have four, I am surprised nobody has figured it out yet surely somebody can shed some light on this ??
08-30-2011, 12:00 PM #10
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by mohn View Post
auto revived down players and also auto downed all players lol

Sorry but i dont believe this for one second that it will end the game by downing everyone, it just sounds too overpowered to be put in :confused:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo