Thread: How do u get more than 4 perks? Moon

csfola10taky Climbing up the ladder

Join Date Mar 2011

Posts 467

Membership Standard

08-29-2011 06:32 AM #1 How do u get more than 4 perks? Moon

In CotD u could get all seven perks by killing George, in Ascension by protecting the perk machines from the monkeys, and in Shangri la get free perks from Monkeys...
    i was wondering if u can get more than 4 perks in Moon without doing the EE(i mean in solo, cuz in solo u cant do the BB Theory)?

thanks
    My Referrals:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    SUBSCRIBE:

CoolDude Im CoolDude =D

Join Date Feb 2009

Posts 1,161

Membership Donator

08-29-2011 06:43 AM #2

i think there is a way, what u do is that u need to have the hacker and the quantum entanglement device, u throw the quantum entanglement device and if there is a random points power up, you hack that power up and that becomes a perk bottle, simple, hope i helped

Brentdevent I defeated!

Join Date Nov 2010

Posts 603

Membership Standard

08-29-2011 06:43 AM #3

they told me that u get them from the zombies but u have take it quick because it will fly away

Jakeyy Expect the unexpected!

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 3,127

Membership Elite Founder

08-29-2011 11:24 AM #4

Only way i know is to do the easter egg so possibly no way, haven't tried hacking power ups yet as they cost 5000 to do and never have the hacker on me as i camp out side with the team building points

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]||[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

MOHN Big Daddy

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 685

Membership Elite Founder

08-29-2011 12:43 PM #5

Quote Originally Posted by cooldude22 View Post
    i think there is a way, what u do is that u need to have the hacker and the quantum entanglement device, u throw the quantum entanglement device and if there is a random points power up, you hack that power up and that becomes a perk bottle, simple, hope i helped
    When you hack any power-up, it will change to a MAX AMMO 100% of the time, it requires 5000 Points thou. QED Drops a red perk bottle power up, if you pick up all players lose a random perk. I seen QED dropped Power ups red max ammo, we picked by and lost all ammo lol. I seen QED dropped Upgraded random guns, turret Ray gun and Gersch Device. I seen QED auto revived down players and also auto downed all players lol, instantly killed the astronaut, teleported players to different spot, spawned more zombies, made similar explosion like Scavenger. What else? Oh, sometimes it does absolutely nothing.
    [[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]] [[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]] [[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]] [[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]]

My Hate At least I can fight

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 2,003

Membership Standard

08-29-2011 10:54 PM #6

You get a Max Ammo from hacking the power ups. Not a perk.
    #NFTU

ChandlerForrest Climbing up the ladder

Join Date Jul 2010

Posts 470

Membership Standard

08-29-2011 11:17 PM #7

Hacking a max ammo or fire sale?

MOHN Big Daddy

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 685

Membership Elite Founder

08-30-2011 01:55 AM #8

Quote Originally Posted by ChandlerForrest View Post
    Hacking a max ammo or fire sale?
    yeah, hacking a Max Ammo changes it into a Fire Sale.
    [[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]] [[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]] [[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]] [[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]]

9. clug4 Gobble

Join Date Aug 2011

Posts 1

Membership Standard

08-30-2011 07:40 AM #9 More than 4 perks on moon solo

There must be a way to do it.. Perhaps yes you have to hack one of the power up drops from the QED's. Either way I think it is extremely difficult. There is no way they would put in 8 perk machines and only allow you to have four, I am surprised nobody has figured it out yet surely somebody can shed some light on this ??

10. Join Date Jul 2009

Posts 8,469

Membership Former Staff

08-30-2011 08:00 AM #10

Quote Originally Posted by mohn View Post
    auto revived down players and also auto downed all players lol
    Sorry but i dont believe this for one second that it will end the game by downing everyone, it just sounds too overpowered to be put in