Post: WARNING: New Hotfix Live With Possible Permanent bans [Details inside]
05-14-2012, 05:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, this is just a quick catch up for what just happened an hour ago, not only me but some of my other friends are getting disconnected from the activision server, we are trying to connect but it gives the familiar error that we had back in early 2011, the error states

Originally posted by another user
"The call of duty: black ops server is not available at this time"

You must login or register to view this content.

please be aware that this hotfix is live in the UK @6:56 GMT on the 14th May 2012 and will go worldwide tonight.

If you have any Modified Eboot's or any config's on the 1.13 update please delete your game update data (on the ps3 xmb) and re-install the 1.13 update to prevent a permanent ban. now's the time to speak up on any mac address bypass ways....

UPDATE: checked the Mw3, Cod4 and CoD5 Activision servers and they appear to be ok, my friends who dont have the configs are still online, its something to do with black ops.

UPDATE 2: It looks like its an account ban, can we get more people to test this on their backup accounts.

UPDATE 3: Another Hotfix went worldwide last week (28th May 2012.) no precise date was acknowledged.

UPDATE 4: It looks like its a temporarily ban (2 days), this means that your 1/3 warning is used, two more and your console banned.

FIX: Create A New SEN ID (PSN) and use that account, the risk is even higher now, you will have approximately 15 minutes before you get banned, this is only temporarily (2 days if possible).

Thanks,
CodGlitcher
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 05-29-2012 at 06:27 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

ᴠevo, Correy, Cubs, Harry, iLikeTrophys, IzBoogz, Karoolus, L3thaL-, ljjp, Lxndon, Mano257, User23434, Pauly, Press ►, PussayPatrol, RealTimeEditz, redbullmasta, Rip The Jacker, Swampman, TiCiiX, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx, xViTaLiZex, Xx--AIDAN--xX

The following user groaned Uk_ViiPeR for this awful post:

HotShot01ps3
05-14-2012, 06:13 PM #11
xViTaLiZex
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
hey guys, this is just a quick catch up for what just happened an hour ago, not only me but some of my other friends are getting disconnected from the activision server, we are trying to connect but it gives the familiar error that we had back in early 2011, the error states
Koop

please be aware that this hotfix is live in the UK @6:56 GMT and will go worldwide tonight.

If you have any Modified Eboot's or any config's on the 1.13 update please delete your game update data (on the ps3 xmb) and re-install the 1.13 update to prevent a permanent ban. now's the time to speak up on any mac address bypass ways....

UPDATE: checked the Mw3, Cod4 and CoD5 Activision servers and they appear to be ok, my friends who dont have the configs are still online, its something to do with black ops.

Thanks,
CodGlitcher
does this apply for zombie mods ?
05-14-2012, 06:13 PM #12
Thanks man I'm telling everyone on psn about this
05-14-2012, 06:15 PM #13
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
You both had mods on when you got banned?

yup, he was hosting xp, i was in the middle of my first EVER game of ascension :fu:
05-14-2012, 06:19 PM #14
Default Avatar
Sox
yup, he was hosting xp, i was in the middle of my first EVER game of ascension :fu:

I deleted the update and save, I'm going on now, lets see if I get banned.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

I went on the game and it says Press START Button, and literally nothing happens, this is WEIRD AS FUCK I'm quitting the game now lol.
05-14-2012, 06:20 PM #15
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
I deleted the update and save, I'm going on now, lets see if I get banned.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

I went on the game and it says Press START Button, and literally nothing happens, this is WEIRD AS $#@! I'm quitting the game now lol.

i hope you do :carling:

The following 2 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

flip2327,
05-14-2012, 06:24 PM #16
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post

It won't let me get on the fucking game anymore, :FU: It just says Press START Button and nothing happens.

inb4 I'm banned. Gaspkay:

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by Karoolus View Post

Somehow another controller was on and I just switched my controller to controller 1 and it worked, and I'm not banned. :dance:
05-14-2012, 06:24 PM #17
I got the same error on my vampytwist account so I went on another acc reassigned the save to the other account and it has let me online with the binds still working.
Last edited by Vampytwistッ ; 05-14-2012 at 06:36 PM.
05-14-2012, 06:29 PM #18
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Vampytwist
I went on a new account let me go online perfectly, then I re assigned the save to the new account it lets me online still and even looking for a online public game with binds still working for zombies.

I bet there wasn't even a hotfix :carling: I'm pretty sure the zombies server ended in .3 and MP ended in .13 (in the top right) but I'd rather delete the mods for a bit until other people confirmed they did or didn't get banned. :ha!:
05-14-2012, 06:32 PM #19
RGB
2JZ BBWWARRMMMMM
yep, me and cheatvision just got banned an hour ago, plus research that error, it means either a 3 day ban or permanent.

Blops banned or console banned?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo