Post: WARNING: New Hotfix Live With Possible Permanent bans [Details inside]
05-14-2012, 05:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, this is just a quick catch up for what just happened an hour ago, not only me but some of my other friends are getting disconnected from the activision server, we are trying to connect but it gives the familiar error that we had back in early 2011, the error states

Originally posted by another user
"The call of duty: black ops server is not available at this time"

You must login or register to view this content.

please be aware that this hotfix is live in the UK @6:56 GMT on the 14th May 2012 and will go worldwide tonight.

If you have any Modified Eboot's or any config's on the 1.13 update please delete your game update data (on the ps3 xmb) and re-install the 1.13 update to prevent a permanent ban. now's the time to speak up on any mac address bypass ways....

UPDATE: checked the Mw3, Cod4 and CoD5 Activision servers and they appear to be ok, my friends who dont have the configs are still online, its something to do with black ops.

UPDATE 2: It looks like its an account ban, can we get more people to test this on their backup accounts.

UPDATE 3: Another Hotfix went worldwide last week (28th May 2012.) no precise date was acknowledged.

UPDATE 4: It looks like its a temporarily ban (2 days), this means that your 1/3 warning is used, two more and your console banned.

FIX: Create A New SEN ID (PSN) and use that account, the risk is even higher now, you will have approximately 15 minutes before you get banned, this is only temporarily (2 days if possible).

Thanks,
CodGlitcher
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 05-29-2012 at 06:27 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

ᴠevo, Correy, Cubs, Harry, iLikeTrophys, IzBoogz, Karoolus, L3thaL-, ljjp, Lxndon, Mano257, User23434, Pauly, Press ►, PussayPatrol, RealTimeEditz, redbullmasta, Rip The Jacker, Swampman, TiCiiX, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx, xViTaLiZex, Xx--AIDAN--xX

The following user groaned Uk_ViiPeR for this awful post:

HotShot01ps3
05-14-2012, 06:36 PM #20
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
I deleted the update and save, I'm going on now, lets see if I get banned.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

I went on the game and it says Press START Button, and literally nothing happens, this is WEIRD AS $#@! I'm quitting the game now lol.

play a couple of games and see what happens, if nothing wait a few hours, cheatvision got banned 10 mins after me.
05-14-2012, 06:37 PM #21
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
If I get banned, I will just buy a new PS3. :ha!:

and mod online with my banned ps3, via the 10min bypass method. Winky Winky

I did all my mods on my main PS3, I should have done them on my 2nd PS3... I was just too lazy to data transfer again. Gaspkay:

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
play a couple of games and see what happens, if nothing wait a few hours, cheatvision got banned 10 mins after me.

Play a couple of MP games, or zombie games?
05-14-2012, 06:40 PM #22
ᴠevo
Banned
I think 3arc should dedicate more time on black ops 2 than fix exploits now.
A game without exploits it's not fun.

The following user thanked ᴠevo for this useful post:

Fuser
05-14-2012, 06:41 PM #23
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
:carling:

I only did online mods on zombies with my main acc. :fa:

My main account was banned since the EBOOT mod.. :fa: But I made a 2nd account to play BO on. D=
05-14-2012, 06:43 PM #24
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
thanks for the heads up, i will check my account D=
05-14-2012, 06:43 PM #25
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
I did all my mods on my main PS3, I should have done them on my 2nd PS3... I was just too lazy to data transfer again. Gaspkay:

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Play a couple of MP games, or zombie games?

any, i just updated the thread, it may be an account ban but it hasnt gone fully public yet, a few people i know could host after i got banned, then they got banned.
05-14-2012, 06:45 PM #26
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
maybe just servers down? cos elite is down for me
05-14-2012, 06:51 PM #27
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
any, i just updated the thread, it may be an account ban but it hasnt gone fully public yet, a few people i know could host after i got banned, then they got banned.

It's just an account ban.
05-14-2012, 07:14 PM #28
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
maybe just servers down? cos elite is down for me

all activision servers are connected to each cod, if one goes down, they all do. they can do maintenance on one game but there hasnt been any updates at: You must login or register to view this content.

and everyone that i know of who don't have the saves on are still on-line at this time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo