Post: WARNING: New Hotfix Live With Possible Permanent bans [Details inside]
05-14-2012, 05:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, this is just a quick catch up for what just happened an hour ago, not only me but some of my other friends are getting disconnected from the activision server, we are trying to connect but it gives the familiar error that we had back in early 2011, the error states

Originally posted by another user
"The call of duty: black ops server is not available at this time"

You must login or register to view this content.

please be aware that this hotfix is live in the UK @6:56 GMT on the 14th May 2012 and will go worldwide tonight.

If you have any Modified Eboot's or any config's on the 1.13 update please delete your game update data (on the ps3 xmb) and re-install the 1.13 update to prevent a permanent ban. now's the time to speak up on any mac address bypass ways....

UPDATE: checked the Mw3, Cod4 and CoD5 Activision servers and they appear to be ok, my friends who dont have the configs are still online, its something to do with black ops.

UPDATE 2: It looks like its an account ban, can we get more people to test this on their backup accounts.

UPDATE 3: Another Hotfix went worldwide last week (28th May 2012.) no precise date was acknowledged.

UPDATE 4: It looks like its a temporarily ban (2 days), this means that your 1/3 warning is used, two more and your console banned.

FIX: Create A New SEN ID (PSN) and use that account, the risk is even higher now, you will have approximately 15 minutes before you get banned, this is only temporarily (2 days if possible).

Thanks,
CodGlitcher
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 05-29-2012 at 06:27 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

ᴠevo, Correy, Cubs, Harry, iLikeTrophys, IzBoogz, Karoolus, L3thaL-, ljjp, Lxndon, Mano257, User23434, Pauly, Press ►, PussayPatrol, RealTimeEditz, redbullmasta, Rip The Jacker, Swampman, TiCiiX, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx, xViTaLiZex, Xx--AIDAN--xX

The following user groaned Uk_ViiPeR for this awful post:

HotShot01ps3
05-14-2012, 06:04 PM #2
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
great news for those people that have the hacks and thanks 4 letting us no Smile
05-14-2012, 06:04 PM #3
Default Avatar
Newelly
Knew this was going to happen because the theiving scamming little noobs who think it's funny to spoil online gameplay with leached or stolen stuff.

No

Thanks for this though.

The following 6 users say thank you to Newelly for this useful post:

JordanCarr, iiReFuZee, Mugen904, TheUnexpected, Uk_ViiPeR, Vampytwistッ
05-14-2012, 06:05 PM #4
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
thanks for the warning bro !
05-14-2012, 06:07 PM #5
Harry
Former Staff
This explains you're PSN Comment^^ Typical when i just get chance to do these, hotfix :wah:
05-14-2012, 06:07 PM #6
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
hey guys, this is just a quick catch up for what just happened an hour ago, not only me but some of my other friends are getting disconnected from the activision server, we are trying to connect but it gives the familiar error that we had back in early 2011, the error states

please be aware that this hotfix is live in the UK @6:56 GMT and will go worldwide tonight.

If you have any Modified Eboot's or any config's on the 1.13 update please delete your game update data (on the ps3 xmb) and re-install the 1.13 update to prevent a permanent ban. now's the time to speak up on any mac address bypass ways....

UPDATE: checked the Mw3, Cod4 and CoD5 Activision servers and they appear to be ok, my friends who dont have the configs are still online, its something to do with black ops.

Thanks,
CodGlitcher

wait so u mean people are getting banned
05-14-2012, 06:09 PM #7
Originally posted by ljjp View Post
wait so u mean people are getting banned

yep, me and cheatvision just got banned an hour ago, plus research that error, it means either a 3 day ban or permanent.
05-14-2012, 06:10 PM #8
I just got this error I was like :FU:. :/
05-14-2012, 06:10 PM #9
Default Avatar
Sox
yep, me and cheatvision just got banned an hour ago, plus research that error, it means either a 3 day ban or permanent.

You both had mods on when you got banned?
05-14-2012, 06:12 PM #10
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG

yh i get that on my main psn but i got that back in the day but its still there lol so i made new one sooo lol people are going to get mad like wen we all did the 15th mod

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo