05-23-2012, 11:51 PM #1
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU

I know there are plenty of threads on a tutorial on how to get the xp and cod points stick so I am going to compile them all here + add my own way which works for me and my friends.

YOU CAN USE THE 2MIL+ XP SAVE AND GET IT TO STICK

My Way:

***Warning Will Not Stick For Host (You need to have a friend host it for you, pain in the ass but yea)
1. Have a party of four and go into team tactical (join and leave lobbies until there is a domination option)
2. Have everyone get a kill/suicide so they get instant lvl 50
3. Whoever is host back out
4. When you or your friends back out tell them to sign out and then sign back in (Don't prestige yet!)
5. Once you have signed back in, prestige and then repeat

Others:

biggetybuddy way:

1) Your XP Must* Be Below 60k Per Kill. ( The Max Is Around 65k But We'll Do This To Be Safe )
2) Your Cod Points Must Be Below 200k Per Kill
3) You Must Kill Only 1 Time And Leave The Match ( There's A Cap on How Much Of Anything Can Be Done At Once. )
4) Go To Main Menu And Come Back To Player Match
5) Get Your Friends To Join Back In Your Lobby

xRaw's way

1. Whoever is hosting the xp lobbies the xp will not stick at all. When you exit the game you may think its stuck but it hasnt. Once you go back to main menu its gone.
2. As for the host. If you want your main account to get stuck get a friend with good connection on that account. Then you can host on a dummy account and then let your friend get 1 kill. You will then leave the game and it will migrate. If it migrates to your friend its stuck. All he has to do is leave.
3. Once it sticks for your friend tell him to go to main menu. This is because if you dont go to main menu after every modded game you will find yourself back to say 3rd prestige once you've just done about 1 hours worth to get to 15th. You will be pissed off. Once you come back from main menu just prestige and do the steps again.

Uk_ViiPeR

1. change your network connection to wired.
2. go on to black ops and set your search preferences to local only.
3. get a party of four and search for a team tactical.
4. you will be guaranteed that someone in your party will be host. its a slight chance it will be you.
5. when the game starts, hit select and see whos got five bars as soon as you spawn, everyone does this.
6. that person backs out, repeat step 5 again but you have to wait for 1 PERSON to CONNECT BACK! untill he backs out.
7. repeat it over and over till your the host. then i leave and continue the host leave xp way.
8. get everyone to buy ONE item in every section of their profile (weapons, killstreaks etc...) and then prestige

If you have any other methods, quote me and I will add it

Thanks Everyone :y:
Last edited by zVirus ; 05-24-2012 at 11:05 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to zVirus for this useful post:

Lovol, User23434, Uk_ViiPeR

The following user groaned zVirus for this awful post:

Taylor
05-24-2012, 12:11 AM #2
idarkplayer
Pokemon Trainer
i kill 1 .. iam now lvl 50 !!

if i out game .. iam stell lvl 1 .. not lvl 50 ??

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

can u add me plz

i want xp lobby very !!

iidark_xX

The following user groaned idarkplayer for this awful post:

xSoulEdge
05-24-2012, 12:22 AM #3
zVirus does your way make the xp stick for the host too? or only friends?
05-24-2012, 01:03 AM #4
Xcutioner
Little One
Originally posted by pcwizzardnerd View Post
zVirus does your way make the xp stick for the host too? or only friends?

does not stick for the host! sorry :(
05-24-2012, 01:36 AM #5
Daddy
[move][hide]:fa:[/hi
biggetybuddy :dumb:
05-24-2012, 01:55 AM #6
Default Avatar
STVBDKD
Hey i need help getting people to join my party when i use xp lobby mod they say that they can't connect to party or private match just saying but when i take off my mods then they can join my party
05-24-2012, 02:11 AM #7
tmeme
Do a barrel roll!
aDD me : q506q
05-24-2012, 03:43 AM #8
idarkplayer
Pokemon Trainer
why i stell lvl 1

The following user groaned idarkplayer for this awful post:

xSoulEdge
05-24-2012, 07:00 AM #9
FallenSoldier