05-27-2012, 05:38 AM #1
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to stick your stats if you're the host of XP lobbies!

This tutorial starts at the point where you just left the game to make it migrate and stick the XP to your friends...

1.) Once you're in a party right after you left the XP lobby you were hosting, join one of your friends in the same game you just left. They need to be aware that they cannot leave until you reconnect.

2.) Once you are fully connected to the game, the host can leave the game.

3.) Now all you need to do is wait until you get host after the migrations take place, and then leave.

Now... To make it stick to your profile, follow these steps:

~ Back out to the main menu (when you're sitting in the chair)
~ Sign out, then sign in.
~ Go back into a party

If done correctly, it should work. Smile

The following user thanked Cmd-X for this useful post:

aBoss

The following 4 users groaned at Cmd-X for this awful post:

FM|T xR3PMz, zL_j8hnb, KingcreekS, TheUnexpected
05-27-2012, 05:47 AM #2
ZerOtObey+RM
Bounty hunter
what i do after i get the xp and im host i play 30 min worth of games and back out to the main menu and go back to the party and i get this message when i start the multiplayer option but yours is way easier.
05-27-2012, 05:51 AM #3
Na_Za
[move] I Lyke applez[/move]
too bad 3arc are banning ppl off the servers now would of been great b4 that tho

The following 3 users say thank you to Na_Za for this useful post:

GE90, ibombo, Cmd-X
05-27-2012, 07:13 AM #4
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by Za View Post
too bad 3arc are banning ppl off the servers now would of been great b4 that tho

yeah man i know :(
05-27-2012, 08:35 AM #5
BrinkerzHD
Ex PS3 Modder
Thanks Smile

I have been 16th level 50 with over 1 billion cod points stuck for like 2 weeks and i host XP & Zombies everyday and still havnt been banned Winky Winky
05-27-2012, 09:36 AM #6
Originally posted by BrinkerzHD View Post
Thanks Smile

I have been 16th level 50 with over 1 billion cod points stuck for like 2 weeks and i host XP & Zombies everyday and still havnt been banned Winky Winky

Can you host me one? PSN: bigBYTE--
05-27-2012, 10:19 AM #7
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks for this i am sure it will come in handy
05-27-2012, 10:53 AM #8
Originally posted by xBlackberryHaze View Post
How to stick your stats if you're the host of XP lobbies!

This tutorial starts at the point where you just left the game to make it migrate and stick the XP to your friends...

1.) Once you're in a party right after you left the XP lobby you were hosting, join one of your friends in the same game you just left. They need to be aware that they cannot leave until you reconnect.

2.) Once you are fully connected to the game, the host can leave the game.

3.) Now all you need to do is wait until you get host after the migrations take place, and then leave.

Now... To make it stick to your profile, follow these steps:

~ Back out to the main menu (when you're sitting in the chair)
~ Sign out, then sign in.
~ Go back into a party

If done correctly, it should work. Smile

this is exactly what i had posted in the other thread! mine has more detail aswell.

1. change your network connection to wired.
2. go on to black ops and set your search preferences to local only.
3. get a party of four and search for a team tactical.
4. you will be guaranteed that someone in your party will be host. its a slight chance it will be you.
5. when the game starts, hit select and see whos got five bars as soon as you spawn, everyone does this.
6. that person backs out, repeat step 5 again but you have to wait for 1 PERSON to CONNECT BACK! untill he backs out.
7. repeat it over and over till your the host. then i leave and continue the host leave xp way.
8. get everyone to buy ONE item in every section of their profile (weapons, killstreaks etc...) and then prestige
05-27-2012, 10:57 AM #9
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by BrinkerzHD View Post
Thanks

I have been 16th level 50 with over 1 billion cod points stuck for like 2 weeks and i host XP & Zombies everyday and still havnt been banned

So unfair, I get banned within 10 minutes of having a modded save.

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
this is exactly what i had posted in the other thread! mine has more detail aswell.

This is how hosters get their XP to stick. If you host XP lobbies, it's "impossible" to get it to stick.. Unless you use this method. Your method is for the people in your lobby and how they get it to stick........
05-27-2012, 11:00 AM #10
Originally posted by xBlackberryHaze View Post
So unfair, I get banned within 10 minutes of having a modded save.

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

This is how hosters get their XP to stick. If you host XP lobbies, it's "impossible" to get it to stick.. Unless you use this method. Your method is for the people in your lobby and how they get it to stick........

the reason why "hosters" cannot always get it to stick is because the stats are reset back to default every time you load your saves, you can alter this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo