07-30-2012, 05:28 AM #1
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Im offering to do Black Ops 14 or 15Th Prestige hack for anyone Was originally posted By Choco (For Elite Only) but in 1 condition! we dont share the files. So i will help anyone thats non premium/elite or even all of them thats no got a JB PS3...it must be a new account or an account thats never played online before!!!!!! PM ME ON NGU ! and not on PSN

**I SUGGEST SPENDING YOUR COD POINTS BEFORE GOING INTO PUBLIC LOBBIES, 2,500,000 COD POINTS? PEOPLE WILL REPORT THAT**

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET BANNED FOR GETTING THIS SERVICE ( I OR NOBODY ELSE I HAVE GAVE IT TO HAS BEEN BANNED/RESET YET )

What You Get With Each Prestige:
Stats that get set in the save:
-14th or 15th Prestige, ( Your Choice )
-Level 50
-2,500,000 COD points
-150,000 Kills
-50,000 Deaths
-10,000 Assists
-50 Killstreak
-6500 Wins
-400 Losses
-25 Ties
-500 Winstreak
-15 Days played
**DONT ASK ME FOR THE FILES CAUSE YOU WONT GET THEM! I WILL LOG ONTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND DO THE HACK FOR YOU **
I WILL DO IT FOR £5 PayPal Or 1Million Vbux, your choice Smile

CREDITS : Choco For creating it & Me (ReQz-JenQs) for recording and helping people :carling:

Proof?
**FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THATS ADDING THE ACCOUNT THATS IN THE VIDEO FUCK OFF! I CLEARLY TOLD U DONT ADD IT AND ASK FOR IT AND DONT ADD IT ASKING IF HE CAN DO THIS FOR YOU! I DONE IT NOT HIM.**
Last edited by Callumeleyy ; 08-20-2012 at 06:38 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Callumeleyy for this useful post:

Evaluable, I-LOVE-Coockies, kalakus, MP1st, oToppin, SNOWBALL105, WIN_or_loss, xI2eLuHVaNTx--

The following 17 users groaned at Callumeleyy for this awful post:

AJ, Bruno, DEREKTROTTER, dubeyduck, Fuser's Hoe, Harry, IcyDose, Modus, MrHackerDude1, Jango, Ps3TheOnE, Script Kiddie, TheUnexpected, trilispy, X-Nothing-X, xKtF, xSoulEdge
07-30-2012, 12:46 PM #11
jaaaasonx
League Champion
add me on psn ; sMiiTHx-
07-30-2012, 01:34 PM #12
d3r3ckj3t3r
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by oReCKs View Post
400k is fine mate, but the account u want done, cant be played online at all

My account has about 10 minutes played can you still hack it?
07-30-2012, 01:52 PM #13
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by d3r3ckj3t3r View Post
My account has about 10 minutes played can you still hack it?

nah it wont work mate :(

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by media907 View Post
banned on bops sooooo
so i might not work :(
07-30-2012, 01:57 PM #14
Eddie
Big Sister
why you not mention the high risk of ban in op? last time i used this i got console banned
07-30-2012, 02:06 PM #15
What if i reset my stats?
07-30-2012, 02:54 PM #16
lmao how did this find its way on to nextgenupdate? btw op this WILL get you console banned, iv lost 2 ps3s over this, iv edited the stats to make it look legit as possible, no good, shame on you for doing this to people, but if you didnt know about ban then im just letting you know dude
07-30-2012, 03:32 PM #17
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by jaaayx View Post
add me on psn ; sMiiTHx-

Why would i add you ?

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by x View Post
why you not mention the high risk of ban in op? last time i used this i got console banned

Because theres so many people doing hacks/mods in black ops they cant keep up with everyone Smile and i would say this is about a 70% chance of not getting banned Smile i suggest spending your cod points before going online cause if people see you with 2,500,000 cod points they will report you, and treyarch will then look into it Smile

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by c0d View Post
lmao how did this find its way on to nextgenupdate? btw op this WILL get you console banned, iv lost 2 ps3s over this, iv edited the stats to make it look legit as possible, no good, shame on you for doing this to people, but if you didnt know about ban then im just letting you know dude

how did u edit the stats of this? this isn't released its for Elite members only. and im already console banned on black ops Smile theres a way of getting past it Winky Winky youtube it.
07-30-2012, 03:52 PM #18
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by oReCKs View Post
Im offering to do Black Ops 14 or 15Th Prestige hack for anyone Was originally posted By Choco (For Elite Only) but in 1 condition! we dont share the files. So i will help anyone thats non premium/elite or even all of them thats no got a JB PS3...it must be a new account or an account thats never played online before!!!!!! PM ME ON NGU ! and not on PSN

**I SUGGEST SPENDING YOUR COD POINTS BEFORE GOING INTO PUBLIC LOBBIES, 2,500,000 COD POINTS? PEOPLE WILL REPORT THAT**

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET BANNED FOR GETTING THIS SERVICE

What You Get With Each Prestige:
Stats that get set in the save:
-14th or 15th Prestige, ( Your Choice )
-Level 50
-2,500,000 COD points
-150,000 Kills
-50,000 Deaths
-10,000 Assists
-50 Killstreak
-6500 Wins
-400 Losses
-25 Ties
-500 Winstreak
-15 Days played
**DONT ASK ME FOR THE FILES CAUSE YOU WONT GET THEM! I WILL LOG ONTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND DO THE HACK FOR YOU **
I WILL DO IT FOR £3 PayPal Or 500K Vbux, your choice Smile

CREDITS : Choco For creating it & Me (Bzerq_oRiZiN) for recording and helping people :carling:

Proof?

Hey im interested in getting 14th on my new account

Think you can do me a favor and hack my account, and ill have the 500k vBux for you later? :whistle:
07-30-2012, 04:04 PM #19
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by Advisable View Post
Hey im interested in getting 14th on my new account

Think you can do me a favor and hack my account, and ill have the 500k vBux for you later? :whistle:

Yup when do you want it done Smile?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo