07-30-2012, 05:28 AM #1
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Im offering to do Black Ops 14 or 15Th Prestige hack for anyone Was originally posted By Choco (For Elite Only) but in 1 condition! we dont share the files. So i will help anyone thats non premium/elite or even all of them thats no got a JB PS3...it must be a new account or an account thats never played online before!!!!!! PM ME ON NGU ! and not on PSN

**I SUGGEST SPENDING YOUR COD POINTS BEFORE GOING INTO PUBLIC LOBBIES, 2,500,000 COD POINTS? PEOPLE WILL REPORT THAT**

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET BANNED FOR GETTING THIS SERVICE ( I OR NOBODY ELSE I HAVE GAVE IT TO HAS BEEN BANNED/RESET YET )

What You Get With Each Prestige:
Stats that get set in the save:
-14th or 15th Prestige, ( Your Choice )
-Level 50
-2,500,000 COD points
-150,000 Kills
-50,000 Deaths
-10,000 Assists
-50 Killstreak
-6500 Wins
-400 Losses
-25 Ties
-500 Winstreak
-15 Days played
**DONT ASK ME FOR THE FILES CAUSE YOU WONT GET THEM! I WILL LOG ONTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND DO THE HACK FOR YOU **
I WILL DO IT FOR £5 PayPal Or 1Million Vbux, your choice Smile

CREDITS : Choco For creating it & Me (ReQz-JenQs) for recording and helping people :carling:

Proof?
**FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THATS ADDING THE ACCOUNT THATS IN THE VIDEO FUCK OFF! I CLEARLY TOLD U DONT ADD IT AND ASK FOR IT AND DONT ADD IT ASKING IF HE CAN DO THIS FOR YOU! I DONE IT NOT HIM.**
Last edited by Callumeleyy ; 08-20-2012 at 06:38 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Callumeleyy for this useful post:

Evaluable, I-LOVE-Coockies, kalakus, MP1st, oToppin, SNOWBALL105, WIN_or_loss, xI2eLuHVaNTx--

The following 17 users groaned at Callumeleyy for this awful post:

AJ, Bruno, DEREKTROTTER, dubeyduck, Fuser's Hoe, Harry, IcyDose, Modus, MrHackerDude1, Jango, Ps3TheOnE, Script Kiddie, TheUnexpected, trilispy, X-Nothing-X, xKtF, xSoulEdge
07-31-2012, 08:12 PM #47
Xx_BaRnAnA_xX
Bounty hunter
100% legit and completely trust worthy this guy is an absolute legend cheers again bud Smile

The following user thanked Xx_BaRnAnA_xX for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
07-31-2012, 08:14 PM #48
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by xX View Post
100% legit and completely trust worthy this guy is an absolute legend cheers again bud Smile

No bother mate Smile :y:
07-31-2012, 08:34 PM #49
Originally posted by JenQs View Post
Im offering to do Black Ops 14 or 15Th Prestige hack for anyone Was originally posted By Choco (For Elite Only) but in 1 condition! we dont share the files. So i will help anyone thats non premium/elite or even all of them thats no got a JB PS3...it must be a new account or an account thats never played online before!!!!!! PM ME ON NGU ! and not on PSN

**I SUGGEST SPENDING YOUR COD POINTS BEFORE GOING INTO PUBLIC LOBBIES, 2,500,000 COD POINTS? PEOPLE WILL REPORT THAT**

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET BANNED FOR GETTING THIS SERVICE

-Level 50
-2,500,000 COD points
-150,000 Kills
-50,000 Deaths
-10,000 Assists
-50 Killstreak
-6500 Wins
-400 Losses
-25 Ties
-500 Winstreak
-15 Days played
**DONT ASK ME FOR THE FILES CAUSE YOU WONT GET THEM! I WILL LOG ONTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND DO THE HACK FOR YOU **
I WILL DO IT FOR £3 PayPal Or 500K Vbux, your choice Smile

CREDITS : Choco For creating it & Me (ReQz-JenQs) for recording and helping people :carling:

Proof?
**FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THATS ADDING THE ACCOUNT THATS IN THE VIDEO FUCK OFF! I CLEARLY TOLD U DONT ADD IT AND ASK FOR IT.**

I want a new acct for BO2 but dont want to start over on just BO. ADD "AA-KTMRACER775" on psn . THANK YOU!!

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Add AA-KTMRACER775
Thanks so much man!

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Add AA-KTMRACER775
Thanks so much man!
07-31-2012, 08:49 PM #50
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by KTMRACER775 View Post
I want a new acct for BO2 but dont want to start over on just BO. ADD "AA-KTMRACER775" on psn . THANK YOU!!

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Add AA-KTMRACER775
Thanks so much man!

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Add AA-KTMRACER775
Thanks so much man!

Why have i to add you ?
07-31-2012, 09:05 PM #51
Why have i to add you ?

I dont know your psn name or i would haha. But ill pay you if you can do it for me.
07-31-2012, 10:50 PM #52
HiAle8
Haxor!
Hey man don't need to do mines I got it done already
07-31-2012, 11:26 PM #53
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries

-Level 50
-2,500,000 COD points
-150,000 Kills
-50,000 Deaths
-10,000 Assists
-50 Killstreak
-6500 Wins
-400 Losses
-25 Ties
-500 Winstreak
-15 Days played

Proof?
**FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THATS ADDING THE ACCOUNT THATS IN THE VIDEO FUCK OFF! I CLEARLY TOLD U DONT ADD IT AND ASK FOR IT.**

Thanks man. Will have another one done for my mate tomorrow.
07-31-2012, 11:29 PM #54
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯

-Level 50
-2,500,000 COD points
-150,000 Kills
-50,000 Deaths
-10,000 Assists
-50 Killstreak
-6500 Wins
-400 Losses
-25 Ties
-500 Winstreak
-15 Days played

Proof?

Sorry about dissing this thread, but you should post these kind of lobbies in elite modded lobbies, you're using content that was from the Elite section. You should ask for a super to move it to elite.

tears
07-31-2012, 11:38 PM #55
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by Zerko View Post
Sorry about dissing this thread, but you should post these kind of lobbies in elite modded lobbies, you're using content that was from the Elite section. You should ask for a super to move it to elite.

tears

I stated that in the description Smile if you actually read it..it says it was posted for Elite Only! but im doing to anyone ( and i dont guve out files ) Choco knows im doing it Smile

The following user thanked Callumeleyy for this useful post:

Modus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo