08-09-2012, 04:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU
I am wondering if it is possible to mod zombies OFFLINE without a jailbroken device. Or even campaign. Thanks!
08-09-2012, 05:26 PM #2
yes it's possible ! send me your cod BO gamesave (mediafire)... i'll resign it for you so you can use the mods in offline zombies Winky Winky
make sure you're offline when you're doin it

The following user thanked vardan for this useful post:

mister_k
08-09-2012, 05:44 PM #3
gabrialpha
Save Point
Hi, I'm italian, sorry for my bad english Sad Awesome

I read that you change the bailouts of black ops. I would explain exactly what you owe and what mods would send in zombie mode? There would also be a way to not necessarily play with the mod? need to jailbreak? Once you have sent me to save what I changed I do? Thanks in advance Happy Happy [Google Translate :fa: :fa: ]
08-09-2012, 06:05 PM #4
you don't need jailbreak for offline Winky Winky you have to resign you're gamesave with the modded gamesave.. you need xploder for this. If u send me your gamesave, i can resign it for you Winky Winky
08-09-2012, 06:17 PM #5
Originally posted by vardan View Post
yes it's possible ! send me your cod BO gamesave (mediafire)... i'll resign it for you so you can use the mods in offline zombies Winky Winky
make sure you're offline when you're doin it

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks a lot bro!
08-09-2012, 06:31 PM #6
here you go m8 enjoy it Winky Winky
08-10-2012, 09:54 PM #7
Liam-
Maggbot timeout!
you don't need jailbreak for offline Winky Winky you have to resign you're gamesave with the modded gamesave.. you need xploder for this. If u send me your gamesave, i can resign it for you Winky Winky

Any chance you could do mine? :$ ----> You must login or register to view this content.
08-11-2012, 01:22 AM #8
Originally posted by zLiaaam View Post
Any chance you could do mine? :$ ----> You must login or register to view this content.

here you go bro Smile

The following user thanked vardan for this useful post:

Liam-
08-11-2012, 08:39 AM #9
Liam-
Maggbot timeout!
here you go bro Smile

Already got it done but thanks anyway<3 +rep
08-11-2012, 08:49 AM #10
Toke's Pwny
Do a barrel roll!

So for campaign.. can i use a modded game save and earn all the trophies O_O?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo