08-15-2012, 11:32 PM #1
mitchlawson2009
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, i just need help on one thing!
I have a problem with my black ops on my cfw 3.55.2 rebug ps3
Everytime i try to start it up from the xmb normally (not from back up, i dont have it backed up) i keep getting the error code 80010017 i dont think its a very common error, but its really annoying :'( ive tried installing different patch version like 1.02 1.03 etc and still geting the error Angry

PLEASE WILL SOMEBODY HELP ME FIX THIS IT WOULD BE REALLLLYYY HELPFUL !
THANKS VERY MUCH SOMEBODY COMMENT OR PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP! Smile
08-16-2012, 12:02 AM #2
Xx_Ctfinest_xX
Bounty hunter
you are getting that error because u need a pkg fix for your black ops..
08-16-2012, 12:29 AM #3
Zohan Norris
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by mitchlawson2009 View Post
Hi everyone, i just need help on one thing!
I have a problem with my black ops on my cfw 3.55.2 rebug ps3
Everytime i try to start it up from the xmb normally (not from back up, i dont have it backed up) i keep getting the error code 80010017 i dont think its a very common error, but its really annoying :'( ive tried installing different patch version like 1.02 1.03 etc and still geting the error Angry

PLEASE WILL SOMEBODY HELP ME FIX THIS IT WOULD BE REALLLLYYY HELPFUL !
THANKS VERY MUCH SOMEBODY COMMENT OR PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP! Smile

It happened to me too on my 4.20 and my 3.55, its because the disk cant read the patch and it wont start up, I just deleted the patch and just fuck it, i couldn't use any hacks.
08-16-2012, 01:45 PM #4
mitchlawson2009
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Underground View Post
you are getting that error because u need a pkg fix for your black ops..

Arrr right have you got the download for it please? Smile and what will that do exactly? does this mean i cant put hacks on? does it mess up the patch by any chance? coz i wanna put hacks on then transfer to my online ps3 so will there be a problem doing that with the game fix????
08-16-2012, 03:06 PM #5
SonyBlack
League Champion
formate your hdd..and try again..and try kmeaw with lvl2 patch...rebug is shit..its kiddy cfw..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo