08-17-2012, 09:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I can host modded zombie now based on the TUT of Vultra.

My friend said maybe we can create a mini menu with binds?
But i read somewhere on NGU when u use DPAD UP or other things that wil get you a higher chance for ban (best are start & select they say) but i only play private i go never online. So can we make a mini menu for this?

If we can, can i have something in the menu that i can verified my friend to the menu ? And can we use superjump in the modded patch.ff ?
08-17-2012, 09:47 AM #2
Liam-
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by xl2eBell
I can host modded zombie now based on the TUT of Vultra.

My friend said maybe we can create a mini menu with binds?
But i read somewhere on NGU when u use DPAD UP or other things that wil get you a higher chance for ban (best are start & select they say) but i only play private i go never online. So can we make a mini menu for this?

If we can, can i have something in the menu that i can verified my friend to the menu ? And can we use superjump in the modded patch.ff ?

I doubt thats possible to make a menu but i might be wrong.
08-17-2012, 09:51 AM #3
Originally posted by zLiaaam View Post
I doubt thats possible to make a menu but i might be wrong.

My friend just created a new eboot but we wil see if the superjump works Winky Winky
08-17-2012, 09:53 AM #4
Liam-
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by xl2eBell
My friend just created a new eboot but we wil see if the superjump works Winky Winky

Even if it does nearly every map has death barriers all over so you wont be able to get very far
08-17-2012, 09:57 AM #5
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
the superjump in black ops is nothing if you place it next to mw2, when you set jump_height 999 in mw2 you fly to the space, but in black ops you jump like 10 feet high

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo