11-19-2012, 09:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Add LiLiiLiiiLLiLiL

This will only be a suicide lobby (for now) because i'm trying to level up my account aswell.
If you do kill i will have to delete you so please just listen, i've hosted before and people did what they wanted and it doesn't work that way with me, sorry.

Gametype: Demolition (it lasts longer)
At 30seconds plant the bomb & let it blow up, win a round, then lose next round you know the deal.

If i'm not host, and you are leave and then rejoin.

I will keep updating this thread at the times i will be hosting that day. (I probably won't host often after Black Ops II releases though)

Will update the time i will begin hosting so check the thread, right now just add my PSN and post below your IDs or i will not accept your friend request

The following user thanked BlackJackk for this useful post:

calipzhd
11-19-2012, 10:39 AM #2
jjkjjk40
Save Point
PSN Venomsym
11-19-2012, 03:43 PM #3
[ 187 ]
Do a barrel roll!
Psn : KoMeDieZ
11-19-2012, 03:57 PM #4
Default Avatar
L96Al
PSN: NyAa_7
11-19-2012, 09:40 PM #5
imAbide
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Original
Add LiLiiLiiiLLiLiL

This will only be a suicide lobby (for now) because i'm trying to level up my account aswell.
If you do kill i will have to delete you so please just listen, i've hosted before and people did what they wanted and it doesn't work that way with me, sorry.

Gametype: Demolition (it lasts longer)
At 30seconds plant the bomb & let it blow up, win a round, then lose next round you know the deal.

If i'm not host, and you are leave and then rejoin.

I will keep updating this thread at the times i will be hosting that day. (I probably won't host often after Black Ops II releases though)

Will update the time i will begin hosting so check the thread, right now just add my PSN and post below your IDs or i will not accept your friend request

PSN: FaMe_Abide
11-20-2012, 02:50 AM #6
Still hosting?
12-07-2012, 09:31 PM #7
My Psn is SteezyM8

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo