06-12-2013, 12:18 AM #1
HackersForRent
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); jailbroken123 is reporting on several users who are claiming they got the ol' heave-ho from COSad Awesome Black Ops online. I'm not clear on how or why these bans are happening, or if they actually are happening, but if they are -- it's a sure bet it all stems from the recent hacks and mods, especially if you're cheating the game.
COSad Awesome Blackops Ban Screenshot
What about you guys and gals -- anyone get banned yet? If so, what's up with that? Are you on 3.55, playing a backed up copy, using the DNS trick to get online, cheating your way to the top? And c'mon ... don't try pleading the fifth. Update: Thanks to BlackOps13 (via the comments) for this info from the Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25054[/ATTACH]

Modders Users who have modified their hardware and have run hacked script or code. This includes modifying profile data to use illegal characters in a players name.

Instant permaban. You will no longer be allowed to play the game online. Console users who modify their hardware or profile data will also be reported to the console manufacturers.

Now be a good boy (or girl) because Team Treyarch will tattle on you! It's probably for the better anyway... You (cheaters) shouldn't be ruining such an awesome online game. If you're cheating online and get banned, you probably deserve it. - source: Jailbroken123

The following user groaned HackersForRent for this awful post:

Savage_847
06-12-2013, 03:06 PM #2
Ace
Former Staff Member
This ain't the news. Why do you act like this is something big? It's hilarious. D-=

The following user thanked Ace for this useful post:

-JM-
06-16-2013, 06:53 PM #3
i got banned 4 times last week! wach out!
06-16-2013, 09:42 PM #4
hmm I got one account ban before I found right patch.ff that was like 2 years ago and I mod zombies n multiplayer everytime I play blackops and I havnt been banned since
06-16-2013, 09:47 PM #5
Cesei
Banned
Just randomize your mac address.
06-16-2013, 10:01 PM #6
Got banned when i was on PS3 4.21.1 rebug DEX RTM'ing Happy real fast ban on zombies and online. in 10-20 minutes.

OFW 4.41 modded patch.ff of bo1 1.13 and modded zombies online not banned since 1 year ago Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo