07-08-2013, 02:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello people and whatup,
I wanna buy BO1 because i'm bored of MW3 and BO2 sucks, but i don't know if there are many people playin, so i wanna ask that here you know, before i buy the game for shit, and i wanna play multiplayer most of the time so..
I heard from a friend on the xbox 360 that he needs to wait long before he can play a game, just domination or tdm.
so my question: Are there many people playing BO1 these days, for the PS3?
07-08-2013, 02:46 PM #2
vibrators
Save Point
There are plenty of people playing. If I can get into a game on the PC version (where there are only 1.5k people tops), you'll definitely be able to get into a game on the PS3 version with 20k-30k people on usually.
07-08-2013, 03:04 PM #3
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by ChangeMyNamePls View Post
Hello people and whatup,
I wanna buy BO1 because i'm bored of MW3 and BO2 sucks, but i don't know if there are many people playin, so i wanna ask that here you know, before i buy the game for shit, and i wanna play multiplayer most of the time so..
I heard from a friend on the xbox 360 that he needs to wait long before he can play a game, just domination or tdm.
so my question: Are there many people playing BO1 these days, for the PS3?

I was playing yesterday, there was 57k people online. Mostly noobs Smile
07-08-2013, 03:56 PM #4
ANI$H
Banned
bo1 is the best game ever.....buy it! ive been playing it since it came out and i even went into the times of mw3 to play it, good gun balance, fun, sniping is fun. Black ops 1 is my fav game ive played. Mw2 is too, remove knife lunging, noobtubes, second chance = best game ever!

The following user thanked ANI$H for this useful post:

Flappy Bird
07-08-2013, 03:59 PM #5
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
I was playing yesterday, there was 57k people online. Mostly noobs Smile

you mean, only noobs and connecters
all frenchs are connecters Not Happy or Sad
07-08-2013, 04:03 PM #6
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Lord
bo1 is the best game ever.....buy it! ive been playing it since it came out and i even went into the times of mw3 to play it, good gun balance, fun, sniping is fun. Black ops 1 is my fav game ive played. Mw2 is too, remove knife lunging, noobtubes, second chance = best game ever!

Do you still play now?
07-08-2013, 04:04 PM #7
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by xLuCiDiTyZxHD View Post
you mean, only noobs and connecters
all frenchs are connecters Not Happy or Sad

Do you still play it bro?
07-08-2013, 04:07 PM #8
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
Do you still play it bro?

no because I don´t have nobody to play it
If you wanna play, just pm me on ps3 Winky Winky
07-08-2013, 04:10 PM #9
Originally posted by Lord

yh thats true
07-08-2013, 04:11 PM #10
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by xLuCiDiTyZxHD View Post
no because I don´t have nobody to play it
If you wanna play, just pm me on ps3 Winky Winky

Ok bro I got no mic though :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo