06-15-2017, 04:17 AM #1
serlac
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was looking to find some help on how I might go about giving my account to resemble a fresh start. Unlike BO2 there seems to be no legitimate way to do so, I 've tried Rtm and Rte tools but it seems like I cant get it to really look genuine. I made an attempt to set it to 0 and that gave the complete opposite effect. I was wondering if I could use a game save editor? Or is there any tool that might contain a derank feature? Stats, Kills with weapon, score per minute. Absolutely everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated
07-13-2017, 02:23 AM #2
CallMeDex
Gym leader
Originally posted by serlac View Post
I was looking to find some help on how I might go about giving my account to resemble a fresh start. Unlike BO2 there seems to be no legitimate way to do so, I 've tried Rtm and Rte tools but it seems like I cant get it to really look genuine. I made an attempt to set it to 0 and that gave the complete opposite effect. I was wondering if I could use a game save editor? Or is there any tool that might contain a derank feature? Stats, Kills with weapon, score per minute. Absolutely everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I'm pretty sure they used to be a modded game save back then but I can't remember TBH. It's been a good awhile.
07-13-2017, 02:27 AM #3
serlac
Save Point
Originally posted by CallMeDex View Post
I'm pretty sure they used to be a modded game save back then but I can't remember TBH. It's been a good awhile.

If you happen to come across it by chance. I'd really appreciate if you could share it. This problem has been plaguing me for quite a while now
07-13-2017, 02:36 AM #4
CallMeDex
Gym leader
Originally posted by serlac View Post
If you happen to come across it by chance. I'd really appreciate if you could share it. This problem has been plaguing me for quite a while now

That's why I never use unlock all. It's fucks you're stats up

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo