Post: Paying 10$ for someone to fix W@W on 1 account on PS3.
05-21-2016, 10:09 PM #1
Xorox
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for someone who can make Call of Duty World at War playable again on my playstation account.

The problem is that everytime I try to go onto multiplayer it says the data is corrupted yadda yadda etc, and it has been reversed to 10th Prestige level 65. so when I press OK and try to go onto multiplayer after the error is displayed it just freezes. Either with a black screen or just freezes on the menu with the sounds also freezing.

I originally had service on it done and somehow the data got corrupted and now the guy who did the service can't seem to fix it or won't bother with it. so here I am, looking for someone to clean up his mess..
05-22-2016, 03:35 AM #2
Nex_Letum
Little One
Few Questions:

1.) CEX or DEX?
2.) Are you attempting to mod, or are you trying to play normally?
3.) If trying to mod, what type of modding? a modified patch file, or an RTM tool?
4.) If attempting to use an RTM tool,and you are running DEX, are you planning on using CCAPI, or TMAPI?

Easiest possible fixes(please keep in mind I take no responsibility if you mess anything up in the process of attempting to fix the game. In other words, DO NOT CHANGE ANY FILES OTHER THAN FILES DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE GAME AND DON'T CHANGE/ELETE ANY FILES IF YO DO NOT UNDERSTAND MY INSTRUCTIONS). These "fixes" will be in direct relation to each cooresponding questions above...

1.) If you are using a DEX console, you may have to switch your EBOOT to a debug EBOOT
2.) -If you are attempting to play normally, with no mods installed, delete the game from the HDD, re-install and update, and try again. Sometimes files can become corrupted during installation and the only fix is to re-install the game.
-if modding, see the next answer.
3.) -if attempting to mod with a modified patch file, delete the modified patch file and install the original patch file
-if attempting to mod using any kind of RTM tool, and are planning on connecting via TMAPI, you MUST have a debug EBOOT.
-If you had planned on modding, and the EBOOT or patch file is anything OTHER than the original EBOOT, delete it and install an original clean EBOOT or patch file
4.) -See above.

Basically, the best things you can do are:
-If you have changed the patch file to anything OTHER than the original, delete it and install the original. This would indicate a bad modified patch file.
-If you have changed the EBOOT to anything other than the original, delete it and install the original EBOOT. This would indicate a bad EBOOT. If this fixes the problem and you are planning on connecting via TMAPI to RTM, find a new debug EBOOT and install it before attempting to connect.
-If neither of these methods work, completely uninstall the game including all saved game data(make sure you back up any saved game data to external storage so you can re-install your game saves), clear your game cache, and re-install the game. Once you have re-installed the game, and you have all the original files installed, the game should function. If you are using a torrent, and the game still won't work, the torrent is bad. If you are installing via a disk, and the game till doesnt function after re-installation, clean the disk very well and inspect for any major scratches and try to install again.
05-22-2016, 11:08 AM #3
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Xorox View Post
Looking for someone who can make Call of Duty World at War playable again on my playstation account.

The problem is that everytime I try to go onto multiplayer it says the data is corrupted yadda yadda etc, and it has been reversed to 10th Prestige level 65. so when I press OK and try to go onto multiplayer after the error is displayed it just freezes. Either with a black screen or just freezes on the menu with the sounds also freezing.

I originally had service on it done and somehow the data got corrupted and now the guy who did the service can't seem to fix it or won't bother with it. so here I am, looking for someone to clean up his mess..

I would just say delete the update and re-install also delete profile save data Happy
05-22-2016, 01:10 PM #4
Xorox
Keeper
-------
Last edited by Xorox ; 05-22-2016 at 01:14 PM. Reason: forgot to quote
05-22-2016, 01:12 PM #5
Xorox
Keeper
------
Last edited by Xorox ; 05-22-2016 at 01:14 PM. Reason: again.. forgot to quote
05-22-2016, 01:14 PM #6
Xorox
Keeper
Originally posted by ItsJordanModz View Post
I would just say delete the update and re-install also delete profile save data Happy

Way ahead of you :p, didn't work. Deleted patch, deleted profile save data, same thing.

Also tried on a different ps3, same thing.
05-22-2016, 01:15 PM #7
Xorox
Keeper
Originally posted by Letum View Post
Few Questions:

1.) CEX or DEX?
2.) Are you attempting to mod, or are you trying to play normally?
3.) If trying to mod, what type of modding? a modified patch file, or an RTM tool?
4.) If attempting to use an RTM tool,and you are running DEX, are you planning on using CCAPI, or TMAPI?

Easiest possible fixes(please keep in mind I take no responsibility if you mess anything up in the process of attempting to fix the game. In other words, DO NOT CHANGE ANY FILES OTHER THAN FILES DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE GAME AND DON'T CHANGE/ELETE ANY FILES IF YO DO NOT UNDERSTAND MY INSTRUCTIONS). These "fixes" will be in direct relation to each cooresponding questions above...

1.) If you are using a DEX console, you may have to switch your EBOOT to a debug EBOOT
2.) -If you are attempting to play normally, with no mods installed, delete the game from the HDD, re-install and update, and try again. Sometimes files can become corrupted during installation and the only fix is to re-install the game.
-if modding, see the next answer.
3.) -if attempting to mod with a modified patch file, delete the modified patch file and install the original patch file
-if attempting to mod using any kind of RTM tool, and are planning on connecting via TMAPI, you MUST have a debug EBOOT.
-If you had planned on modding, and the EBOOT or patch file is anything OTHER than the original EBOOT, delete it and install an original clean EBOOT or patch file
4.) -See above.

Basically, the best things you can do are:
-If you have changed the patch file to anything OTHER than the original, delete it and install the original. This would indicate a bad modified patch file.
-If you have changed the EBOOT to anything other than the original, delete it and install the original EBOOT. This would indicate a bad EBOOT. If this fixes the problem and you are planning on connecting via TMAPI to RTM, find a new debug EBOOT and install it before attempting to connect.
-If neither of these methods work, completely uninstall the game including all saved game data(make sure you back up any saved game data to external storage so you can re-install your game saves), clear your game cache, and re-install the game. Once you have re-installed the game, and you have all the original files installed, the game should function. If you are using a torrent, and the game still won't work, the torrent is bad. If you are installing via a disk, and the game till doesnt function after re-installation, clean the disk very well and inspect for any major scratches and try to install again.

Not trying to mod or anything, just playing normally on a OFW ps3. No mods or anything installed.
05-22-2016, 01:16 PM #8
S63
Space Ninja
Not trying to mod or anything, just playing normally on a OFW ps3. No mods or anything installed.

Sorry cant help then bro its probably just their shit servers
05-22-2016, 01:19 PM #9
Xorox
Keeper
Originally posted by ItsJordanModz View Post
Sorry cant help then bro its probably just their shit servers

:(, well thanks for tips anyway mate.
05-22-2016, 01:26 PM #10
S63
Space Ninja
:(, well thanks for tips anyway mate.

I would help you more but as i've never really played this game i dont know what the course could be.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo