09-17-2014, 11:34 PM #1
GangDePlot
KeBeCkErZ
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys,
i just found this. I've tried it and it worked so i'm sharing with you even if Ghosts is getting old.
i will write an english tutorial under because the video is in french.

1- Start the game with the account you want to get the prestige from.

2- Go multiplayer, press PLAY ONLINE & when you see FEETCHING PLAYER PROFILE press O.
Then hold the PS button & Log Out Of PS4. If your controller turn off, just turn it back on
and Log In with the account you to get the prestige on.

3- Start COD Ghosts & you will already be in the multiplayer menu press play online & go play 1 game
to make it stick. Then done.

Note: Everything will be copied, the stats and extinction stats also.

The following user thanked GangDePlot for this useful post:

DonGiuliiano
09-17-2014, 11:56 PM #2
Cesei
Banned
I'll give this a try, thanks for sharing.
09-18-2014, 01:31 AM #3
Does it work

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
09-18-2014, 05:44 PM #4
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
Originally posted by GangDePlot View Post
Hi guys,
i just found this. I've tried it and it worked so i'm sharing with you even if Ghosts is getting old.
i will write an english tutorial under because the video is in french.

1- Start the game with the account you want to get the prestige from.

2- Go multiplayer, press PLAY ONLINE & when you see FEETCHING PLAYER PROFILE press O.
Then hold the PS button & Log Out Of PS4. If your controller turn off, just turn it back on
and Log In with the account you to get the prestige on.

3- Start COD Ghosts & you will already be in the multiplayer menu press play online & go play 1 game
to make it stick. Then done.

Note: Everything will be copied, the stats and extinction stats also.

Cant get this to work man :( seen videos like this beeing uploaded on 1.13/1.14 patch and before the lastest ps4 update came. you think its patched? when did you try it?

EDIT: Got it to work! just try it a couple of times, and be as fast as possible so the ps4 lags as much as possible and after a while you should get it Smile
Last edited by DonGiuliiano ; 09-18-2014 at 06:50 PM.
09-19-2014, 08:07 PM #5
iCloud
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DonGiuliiano View Post
Cant get this to work man :( seen videos like this beeing uploaded on 1.13/1.14 patch and before the lastest ps4 update came. you think its patched? when did you try it?

EDIT: Got it to work! just try it a couple of times, and be as fast as possible so the ps4 lags as much as possible and after a while you should get it Smile
Since you got it to work could you give a better text tutorial because his makes no since what so ever to me, thank you.
09-19-2014, 10:04 PM #6
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
Originally posted by iCloud View Post
Since you got it to work could you give a better text tutorial because his makes no since what so ever to me, thank you.

Yeah haha, I needed to mess around for like 2 hours to get it working, have done 4 accounts this far :P

1. Only be logged into one user (the one you want to duplicate from) on the ps4 and have no games or apps running.

2. On Ghosts make it bring you to main menu , not online or multiplayer.

3. Be on the main menu of Ghosts , hit multiplayer, and spamm x so it clicks on play online.

4. As fast as you see the "connecting to online services" notification , hold the PS button and logg out of the account.

5. Your controller will turn off, turn it on again and logg into the account you want to copy your stats to. It will bring you to the ps4 dashboard .

6. Click on Ghosts as fast as possible , and the screen should be frozen on "connecting to online services" , after a few seconds a "reading hdd" notification should pop up.

7. Spamm X again , it will click on play online and connect to services, download settings, fetch player bla bla .

8. If done correctly, you should now have duplicated your account, go into an online match, get a kill and back out for it to stick Smile

Notes: steps 3-7 need to be done as quick as just possible so it lags your ps4 out, so it doesn't know which account you are online on and loads the wrong stats which causes the duplication.

I don't get it right every time neither, if you do everything I listed and it still loads your old level, the timing wasn't right. Just start over at step 1. ( it's all about the right timing, keep trying , I guarantee it works)

Another negative note.. this kind of messes up your ps4 hard drive. For me, as I did my 4th account it somehow deleted my entire ghost patch 1.15 and all mppacks so i had to redownload everything Kidding me. but this was after hours of messing around. So if you just do 1 or 2 accs and follow this tut you should be fine.

btw I am not home, so if I happen to forget something I will edit and update asap. :y:

The following user thanked DonGiuliiano for this useful post:

cuthbert1
09-22-2014, 08:30 AM #7
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
does anyone want to do this for me please????
09-22-2014, 05:52 PM #8
Yea I remember doing this on ps3 and got my ofw console banned. So just letting you guys know , do this at your own risk.
09-28-2014, 11:25 PM #9
Can u do this for me add superxmod_star
11-06-2014, 08:23 AM #10
Items
Bounty hunter
does this still work.?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo