12-08-2013, 01:26 AM #1
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The best quality service's for Ghost are here!!!

For PS3 and PS4!!!

NOW ACCEPTING PSN FROM CANADA, UK AND OF COURSE USA. FOR PRICE DETAILS READ THE PACKAGES!!!! AND THE CHEAPER ROUTE FOR ALL IS PAYPAL!!!!!

What can i do in Ghost service's for you??

I can unlock all patches (almost all)
I can unlock back grounds (almost all)
If you get unlock all your prestige will glitch out to checker board box(recommend you get the fix package with unlock all)
I can give you legit or crazy stats
I unlock level 31 last prestige on extinction!!
You get as many if not unlimited squad points and every thing i do has been tested many times before even started the service's

How much are my service's?? Depends what package you want select. PICK PACKAGE AND SEND DETAILS OF WHAT YOU WANT!!! I PREFER YOU CONTACT ME THROUGH SKYPE FOR A QUICKER RESPONSE!!!!
PACKAGE 1 basic package, Choose prestige 1-11, legit stats, unlock all, 9999999 squad points PRICE: $5paypal, $10amazon or $10psn (USA,UK & Canadian only) If you don't want your prestige to mess up look at package 4!!!!
PACKAGE 2 CUSTOMIZE STATS ONLY + unlock all: prestige 1-11, KILLS, DEATHS, WINS, LOSSES, KILLSTREAK, WINSTREAK, SCORE, TIME PLAYED, SQUAD POINTS, UNLOCK ALL. you pick all the numbers for all of this. PRICE: $5paypal, $10amazon or $10psn (USA, UK & Canadian only) If you don't want your prestige to mess up look at package 4!!!
PACKAGE 3 Just squad points $3 paypal
PACKAGE 4 FIX CHECKER BOARD PRESTIGE FOR GOOD!! for those who get 10th find out when switching squad leader/member they become 11th prestige. Well there are temporary fix's to that. but i will make sure all squad members will not have that issue again. This is more time consuming since i have to do it to each squad member. Also the fix for what ever prestige you chose from glitching on the leader board or on the squad member!! so for the permanent fix no more worry's of that happening is gonna cost $5paypal, $10amazon or $10psn (USA, UK & Canadian ONLY)
PACKAGE 5 TROPHY PACKAGE!! ALL TROPHY'S for ghost including PLATINUM. This package i complete all trophy achievements and sync them with your account. Can take a while to sync. PRICE: $5 PayPal, $10amazon or $10psn (USA, UK & Canadian ONLY)
PACKAGE 6 basic package 1 with package 4 Price: $10paypal, $20amazon or $20psn (USA, UK & Canadian ONLY)
PACKAGE 7 package 7 is package 2 and 4 together!!! Price: $10paypal, $20amazon or $20psn (USA,UK & Canadian ONLY)
PACKAGE 8 Custom Extinction Package. You let me know score,level,prestige,missions completed,teeth,revives,1-20 relics,aliens killed,downed,completed challenges, attempted challenges,kills,cash flow, hives destroyed. Most of this sticks some doesnt. Price: $5paypal, $10amazon or $10psn (USA,UK & Canadian ONLY)
PACKAGE 9 Wanna to buy a xp lobby? 1 person no friends invited until your prestige 10 PRICE: $5 paypal, $10amazon or $10psn (USA,UK, & Canadian ONLY) Wanna buy a xp lobby for you and your friends (8 or 10 max i will watch til they are prestige 10)? PRICE: $25 paypal, $50amazon or $50psn (USA,UK,Canadian ONLY)
Package 10
Just Extinction Aliens Teeth $3PayPal
Package 11
Is package 3 and 10 squad points and extinction aliens teeth. Price: $5PayPal, or $10amazon $10psn (USA,UK, & Canadian)

Other Account Service's!!!

You must login or register to view this content.

Trophy Service's!!!

Price's
Minimum $20 paypal for 20 platinum's or minimum $20amazon or $20psn (USA,UK,Canadian) for 10 platinum's. Time of minimum purchase is made it's $1 per platinum for each additional platinum by paypal and for psn each additional $10amazon or $10psn is 5 more platinums

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Closed because of ban system!!

Price's
Package 1: This is the safest package for the prestige to stick. It takes time to do this right. This does not include unlock all and stats. This is only prestige. The price for this package is $10paypal, $20amazon or $20psn (USA,UK,Canadian)
Package 2: Is unlock all stats prestige. This package is at high risk of reset and or ban. There is no redo if reset, or ban. This package does take time to do and does put my console at risk. So the price is $20paypal, $40amazon or $40psn (USA,UK,Canadian) if you want to take that risk.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Price's
Bo2 is a high risk service to do for cfw users so i have my set price for unlock all, stats and any prestige (1-150) desired. Also really hard to get the stats to stick. Which i will get it to stick. The price for this service is $10paypal, $20amazon or $20psn (USA,UK,Canadian)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4

Price's
Unlock all, stats, prestige 1-11 Price: $5 paypal, or $10amazon $10psn (USA,UK,Canadian)

Call of Duty: World at War

Price's
Unlocked All according to rank and prestige. Prestige 1-11 rank 65 positive or negative stats is $5 paypal or, $10amazon $10psn (USA,UK,Canadian)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Price's
Unlock all, stats, prestige 1-11 Price: $5paypal, $10amazon or $10psn (USA,UK,Canadian)

Grand Theft Auto 5

Price's
No longer doing because of insta ban. If you want me to do this it's $50 paypal period so i can unban console afterward

Questions you may have with the answers!!
Will i do it for free?? nope
will i do it cheaper?? nope
Why? Because not every one does the best they can at making sure the service's are done correctly. And not every one has to buy a id to get online that has not been shared with every one.
How do i contact you?? Hit me up on ngu, or on my shype which is MODZ4FUN420
How do i pay through paypal?? send payment as a gift to [email][email protected][/email]
Will you do service's before payment??? nope
Why?? Because this is a transaction.
will i do service's before checking the code for psn first?? No, I always check to see if code is valid or not first.
[/spoiler]

Customers response of my Ghost service!!!

Originally posted by Aplastar View Post
Anyone who reads this ONLY use this guy for your COD services... ONLY guy I have came across who actually knows what he is doing... After paying 5-7 people and nearly 30$ later this Guy fixed my issue that I wanted and some cleaned up everyone else's screw ups who tried to service my account...

Originally posted by ViralTeval View Post
This guys 100% legit!! You wont find anyone more polite and trustworthy than this guy, I had some issues with my account from someone else and this guy fixed it with no problem at all. You have my vouch 100% mate, keep it up and good luck with your future services!! Smile

Originally posted by GiifT View Post
If Anyone Needs their acoounts hacked or moded, MODZ4FUN420 is the guy ur looking for. I got so many accounts done by him it aint even funny. Hes Legit. Trustworthy and he doesnt scam people like other wanna be hackers. Best prices and the games i got hacked are Call Of Duty Ghosts, GTA V, MW3,BO2, and i never got banned. So with that being said, I trust him and everyone else should too. This is iiAm_Godz_GiifT_ or xL-TF1s_ChRoNiCz

Originally posted by GSU View Post
I definitely recommend buying from him. I have been a customer since mw3 and hes always delivered. Hes a cool guy and you wont be disappointed.

Originally posted by GangDePlot View Post
As you all see, we all use MODZ4FUN420 service more than once and we're all really happy that's why we used it again and again.
This is the most trustiest guy i've deal with on ngu

Thanks bro

Originally posted by tman172 View Post
when he says this is the best quality custom unlock all service... he'd be right. He is such a nice guy and is so easy to work with. He got my account done within 5 minutes of contacting him. Not only was it done, it was very well done. He went back and made all my etas exactly to my liking. It is by far the best service her on NGU or anywhere. Ive had 6 different people do services and no one compare to MODZ4FUN. Other guys will take your money and do your account and if you want something fixed they won't do it, BUT MODZ4FUN will! BY FAR THE BEST SERVICE! It may be a tad more expensive but it is worth it. My account is absolutely perfect. IF YOU WANT A RECOVERY OR ANY OTHER MOD GO WITH THIS GUY!!!! Once again he did a great job! I highly recommend!

Video Proof!!

I have lot's of experience in doing service's!!
I will put down links to my other threads to the other service's i do below this which will also give you proof i am legit at what i do!!

For Black ops service's click on link below!!

For MW3 service's click on link below!!!

I am not liable for any BAN'S or RESET'S!!! It is a risk you take getting service's!!!!! And by Getting my service's you agree in no charge backs or scamming of any kind (or your paypal playstion account and NGU account will be reported)!!!!
Last edited by MODZ4FUN420 ; 09-22-2015 at 12:16 AM. Reason: New Skype added!!

The following 116 users say thank you to MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

-LeTHaLiTY-, |-ShadowGFX-|, A-RON, Agent Beast, RawDog2002, Alberto Colon, angelo27093, ARCHER_QWEEN, Ball_till_i_die, beastleyshotz, benny_dl, BIG-POPPA132, Bigj6996, bloppyboy, boss123, C-Drou, Cesei, CodGhost, Codykun, crappie, DanDaMan80808, dhall86, Dixvn, Doob, DubstepWubzMe, ELiTE_KiLLER-86, Ero5, ExoticMods, Force, fu3912, GangDePlot, GeNeSiSx--, Genius9, GetCrxtive, Girl-ilaWarfare, GodlyBeAsT95, GooDkAT, GSU, GTAisCool, HeAdsWillRoLL, iamdadutchpride, ilasthope, Immaculate., ImYourMaster, Insult, irock.airforces, itsderp, j0ker666, JakeGebauer, jamzyb, jerry197666, JobiesTheGreat, jvc1510, kalden746, KillTheNoise, L00K0UT, MajicDust, Marco_Legend, mindtriicks, Mora17, mps1213, MrKingKeef, NOKCHEVY, Nug, oGenocidee-, OmenChaos, Panda., Paralizer, Pat Stay, Pee Kaa Booo, Penn45, psnking1234, puretarget, quinton1996, RADDY1993, RazorNav, Richfitzgood, RichieFX, RiDiCuL0uSs, risingkazuya05, RKxXAARONXx, Sazabi, Sepheos, SheWantsJayB, Shief7, SHoRtY__15, SmokingBanana, soto-rocca, spydermonkee, StAyKiLLiN, StoneTown, streamwood, taxidragon, theninja123456, Tiger_Dude, tr00per68 and 16 other users.
12-08-2013, 01:42 AM #2
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Service's are opened!!!

The following 18 users say thank you to MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

ARCHER_QWEEN, boss123, CodGhost, GTAisCool, Immaculate., jamzyb, jvc1510, L00K0UT, LookAtMyPlats, PATRICK CULLEN, puretarget, quinton1996, Shief7, StAyKiLLiN, Vaping, WhyStarz-, xmoratox
12-08-2013, 01:49 AM #3
Contacted u on Skype waiting reply

The following 3 users say thank you to Beastkid12 for this useful post:

CodGhost, GooDkAT, MODZ4FUN420
12-08-2013, 01:50 AM #4
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Beastkid12 View Post
Contacted u on Skype waiting reply

I don't see no add or message. What's your skype?

The following 13 users say thank you to MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

|-ShadowGFX-|, boss123, CodGhost, GTAisCool, Immaculate., jamzyb, jvc1510, L00K0UT, StAyKiLLiN, Vaping, xFlavez, xmoratox
12-08-2013, 01:51 AM #5
Ps3pwner1

The following user thanked Beastkid12 for this useful post:

CodGhost
12-08-2013, 01:53 AM #6
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Beastkid12 View Post
Ps3pwner1

added

The following 10 users say thank you to MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

CodGhost, jamzyb, jvc1510, StAyKiLLiN, theninja123456, U_T_B, Vaping, xFlavez, xmoratox
12-08-2013, 02:39 AM #7
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Good luck with your service ^^ Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to Alan. for this useful post:

CodGhost, MODZ4FUN420
12-08-2013, 03:39 AM #8
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Alan. View Post
Good luck with your service ^^ Happy

thanks man!!

The following 10 users say thank you to MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

|-ShadowGFX-|, CodGhost, GTAisCool, jamzyb, jvc1510, SHoRtY__15, StAyKiLLiN, Vaping, xmoratox
12-08-2013, 03:59 AM #9
xNike
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by MODZ4FUN420 View Post
thanks man!!

Hey bro, are the legit stats fixed? or do you customize them yourself? Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to xNike for this useful post:

CodGhost, iamdadutchpride
12-08-2013, 05:16 AM #10
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by xNike View Post
Hey bro, are the legit stats fixed? or do you customize them yourself? Smile

I can customize them

The following 13 users say thank you to MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

|-ShadowGFX-|, Ball_till_i_die, CodGhost, GTAisCool, jamzyb, jvc1510, oLinuxPS3, quinton1996, StAyKiLLiN, Vaping, xFlavez, xmoratox

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo