08-29-2014, 03:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); STATUS= OFFLINE ]

So im hosting a ghosts xp lobbies Smile

time is set to 9999 and score limit 9999 so you can join get a kill and leave to prestige

Squad point infection is included
^ ? = Each time you get a kill or suicide you receive 3 squad points. When you are in my lobby, send me a message and i will give u god mode, ammo, redboxes and for a bit so u can get like 200,300 (takes +- 10min) kills x3 which will get you enuff squad points to go all the way to prestige master. i only do this if i want to, dont beg
You can also skill yourself 200.300 times but no-one really wants that Smile

Points per kill is 696969 so you can get to lvl 60 in 2 kills

NGU members get special treatment Winky Winky just send me a message when you in my lobby saying NGU (name) member and you will be in for a treat Smile <3

How to join?

>add xxMilkShakeModz on psn and say 'im from NGU" <<<<<< YOU HAVE TO DO THiS OR I WONT ACCEPT
>Follow me on twitter @MilkShakeModz
> ill accept then invite you
> Please try understand i try to get everyone in my lobby, if you can get in dont worry i can see who hasent
got in one before (friends leaderboards->SPM) so i will make sure you get in the next one Smile
> ENJOY Smile

if you do get in you can invite your friends and what not

leave a like if you got in aswell (if you want to) Winky Winky

Edit: Added rules/ please note

- No hating or fighting over stupid things well you are in my lobby, i will just freeze your ps3
- Please if you are level 60 please dont stay in the lobby for to long, i understand it may be
fun for you but remember theres other people who would like to get in so try keep lobby times to
10 min stays, leave go play a pub or two, you are always welcome to rejoin Smile
-NO BEGGING ffs
-If you would like a modded account, shoot me a message on psn, its not free
-We dont all live in the same country so the odd host migration is a possibility

BAN RISK ?
No, the only ban risk is for me, technically speaking its not really your fault you in my lobby so they
cant ban you for it. Me on the other hand, well i gotta take it

On the banning topic, modding dose come at a price so any donations made goes towards getting
me online so if you do happen to get in one of my lobbies the smallest donation to my paypal will keep me hosting
PAYPAL -> [email protected]
You must login or register to view this content.
=
=
=
=
PROOF :/
You must login or register to view this content.
Video soon!

===========================================================================
Last edited by MilkShakeModz ; 09-07-2014 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Online or Offline, Improvements

The following 10 users say thank you to MilkShakeModz for this useful post:

Generaldoom, GrimmxXxReaper, jond, King XaaazN, mindtriicks, Nateowl, Ratchet007, rockym56
09-07-2014, 01:24 PM #38
Originally posted by vshotzyy1 View Post
Are you on a different account ? Or are you hosting soon?

im hosting now bro. i was just having some problems with the new dlc but its sorted now. expect a invite
09-07-2014, 02:16 PM #39
He is legit! I've gotten two prestiges so far, his just having internet problems.
09-08-2014, 07:57 AM #40
GodlyBeAsT95
Do a barrel roll!
ill send fr next time im on
09-08-2014, 01:10 PM #41
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Great host... He was having some internet problems yesterday, but he is as advertised!! Looking forward to joining ur lobbies soon.. Thx buddy..

The following user thanked rockym56 for this useful post:

MilkShakeModz
09-09-2014, 02:43 PM #42
Mod close thread until further notice Smile

PC decided to blow up soooo yea :/
Will be back up as soon as I can get it going
09-12-2014, 03:58 AM #43
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Closed on Request.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.