10-01-2014, 12:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey everyone, i am looking for someone that has a jailbroken ps3 and would login to my account and go on ghosts and just use a modding tool and give me unlock all and a bunch of squad points.

i would do this myself but my ps3 is console banned off of ghosts.

looking for legit people please and thank you. ill repay you by hacking any other game you want.

thanks in advance.
10-01-2014, 01:35 AM #2
Pat Stay
Big Daddy
Originally posted by nicholcielto View Post
hey everyone, i am looking for someone that has a jailbroken ps3 and would login to my account and go on ghosts and just use a modding tool and give me unlock all and a bunch of squad points.

i would do this myself but my ps3 is console banned off of ghosts.

looking for legit people please and thank you. ill repay you by hacking any other game you want.

thanks in advance.

So basically you want someone to perform a ghosts recovery on your account in exchange for hacks that the person who hacked your ghosts account can already do?...
Unless you have some unbelievably awesome hack do you realize how idiotic this sounds? I call scam.
...Also wrong section.

The following user thanked Pat Stay for this useful post:

Sammmmmy
10-01-2014, 06:42 PM #3
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence
Thread Moved TO COD Ghosts Service Section.
10-03-2014, 12:39 AM #4
your acting like im asking all this extra stuff it would take 2 seconds and i would clearly do it myself but clearly im banned but i guess everyone on here are just assholes and dont like to be nice
10-03-2014, 12:43 AM #5

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo