02-16-2015, 07:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Includes everything, max prestige unlock all squad points etc.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked CreativeInfant for this useful post:

marioju
07-19-2015, 04:46 PM #2
Open again Winky Winky
07-19-2015, 07:11 PM #3
Vinny
Bounty hunter
Free recovery for vouch?
08-23-2015, 04:25 PM #4
hey man when are you open again? i got banned today so i would like to get a new account, i have a brand new psn account right now, so i just need someone to mod it. of course im willing to pay
08-23-2015, 04:26 PM #5
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by MuRkeR View Post
hey man when are you open again? i got banned today so i would like to get a new account, i have a brand new psn account right now, so i just need someone to mod it. of course im willing to pay

Please stop post boosting. It is getting very annoying when refreshing.
08-23-2015, 04:27 PM #6
Im just trying to find someone to mod my account, sorry… Do you mod ghosts? I got banned today man i just want a new account Upside Down Happy
08-23-2015, 04:28 PM #7
Kam
Im just trying to find someone to mod my account, sorry… Do you mod ghosts? I got banned today man i just want a new account Upside Down Happy

Most provide contact methods such as Skype. You can contact them on there. Replying to every ghosts service thread is very annoying, so please stop.
08-23-2015, 04:29 PM #8
Im allowed to do it and i dont use skype since people boot you offline and shit like that.. so let me do whatever i want to, you are not mod so stop trying kid
08-23-2015, 04:31 PM #9
Kam
Im allowed to do it and i dont use skype since people boot you offline and shit like that.. so let me do whatever i want to, you are not mod so stop trying kid

No, you are not. Read the rules. Post boosting is against it. I am not trying btw. :p No one boots on Skype anymore Facepalm You had 15 posts 10 min ago, now you have almost 50. I think that is classified as post boosting.
08-23-2015, 04:32 PM #10
Kam

Check section 4.1 of the forum rules. Below is a link. You can have a look for yourself.

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo