THREAD: Help Ghost 1.06
  1. 12-30-2013, 11:07 AM
    #1
    clark1226's Avatar
    clark1226
    Who’s Jim Erased?
    725
    Posts
    1,652
    Reputation
    Dec 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey NGU


    Im just wondering if can someone tell me how to host xp lobbies online with rtm tool because im using imsoocool rtm 1.06 dex and when i put the xp its working all but when the game ends the xp doesnt stick to the player please help me
  2. 12-30-2013, 12:38 PM
    #2
    Sir Zee's Avatar
    Sir Zee
    Banned
    1,187
    Posts
    11,348
    Reputation
    Jun 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    You need to get host buddy use a debug. Force host ! Should be around this section somewhere then enable rpc but ATM imsoocools tool is buggy should use raw dogs for hostin it's more stable ATM hope this helps you bud
  3. 12-30-2013, 01:05 PM
    #3
    clark1226's Avatar
    clark1226
    Who’s Jim Erased?
    725
    Posts
    1,652
    Reputation
    Dec 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    hey thank for your help but im kinda still confuse lol because im using 1.06 debug force host right now...soo if i got a host buddy does he need jb ps3 too or no??
    Originally Posted by Sir Zee View Post
    You need to get host buddy use a debug. Force host ! Should be around this section somewhere then enable rpc but ATM imsoocools tool is buggy should use raw dogs for hostin it's more stable ATM hope this helps you bud
  4. 12-30-2013, 01:33 PM
    #4
    Notorious's Avatar
    Notorious
    Caprisuns Is Back
    739
    Posts
    20,036
    Reputation
    Nov 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by clark1226 View Post
    hey thank for your help but im kinda still confuse lol because im using 1.06 debug force host right now...soo if i got a host buddy does he need jb ps3 too or no??
    you have to leave mid-game otherwise it wont stick. you cant wait for the game to end by itself.
  5. 12-30-2013, 01:35 PM
    #5
    clark1226's Avatar
    clark1226
    Who’s Jim Erased?
    725
    Posts
    1,652
    Reputation
    Dec 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    ok thank you so much NoToRiOuSHaCkEr imma try it now
    ok
    Originally Posted by NoToRiOuSHaCkEr View Post
    you have to leave mid-game otherwise it wont stick. you cant wait for the game to end by itself.
    Last edited by clark1226; 12-30-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •