04-26-2014, 11:43 PM #1
Jewels
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just 2 things....... how can i unban myself from Ghost sever?? it sais Device on Ghost has been banned...... i used antiban too but it didnt work so how would i unban myself from Ghost and find a working antiban
04-27-2014, 02:36 AM #2
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
You're either console ID banned off of Ghosts, mac address banned off of Ghosts, or both. Try changing your PS3's mac address first, after that try going onto ghosts, if it still says that the console device has been banned then you're console ID banned off of Ghosts. If you're console ID banned off of Ghosts you will have to find a console ID that hasn't been banned off of Ghosts. Remember that console ID selling/trading/buying is prohibited on NGU. Here is a tutorial on how to change your PS3's mac address: You must login or register to view this content.
04-30-2014, 07:59 PM #3
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
You're either console ID banned off of Ghosts, mac address banned off of Ghosts, or both. Try changing your PS3's mac address first, after that try going onto ghosts, if it still says that the console device has been banned then you're console ID banned off of Ghosts. If you're console ID banned off of Ghosts you will have to find a console ID that hasn't been banned off of Ghosts. Remember that console ID selling/trading/buying is prohibited on NGU. Here is a tutorial on how to change your PS3's mac address: You must login or register to view this content.

We'll I changed console ID and changed Mac and it still said "Console Device banned" :/ and I used my other CID from my old PS3 so no one used it but me :/
05-01-2014, 02:58 PM #4
BADMANMODZ43V3R
Do a barrel roll!
change psid csid then mac id make a new user account then try again.
05-02-2014, 01:44 AM #5
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by BADMANMODZ43V3R View Post
change psid csid then mac id make a new user account then try again.

LOL ive tried that still banned LMAO ://// changed Mac, Console ID and PSID
05-02-2014, 03:34 AM #6
wajdi9
Space Ninja
Originally posted by William12334 View Post
LOL ive tried that still banned LMAO ://// changed Mac, Console ID and PSID

you need private csid that not banned from cod ghosts don't use public csid
05-02-2014, 11:16 PM #7
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by wajdi9 View Post
you need private csid that not banned from cod ghosts don't use public csid

do you have skype?? its about a CID? i know im not allow to say it over here..
09-21-2014, 03:26 AM #8
Lol I Changed My Entire Mac Address To My Ofw Thats Never even been On Ghosts,changed My Cid An psid with one i pulled off a ylod console an im still banned on ghosts..when changing the mac address it changes your ip to..But I'm Still Banned so Fuck that game
09-30-2014, 03:27 PM #9
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence
Thread Is months old and getting an account unbanned from ghosts is impossible.

Thread Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo