06-19-2014, 11:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU members, i have a big problem i am trying to play ghosts after installing the You must login or register to view this content. but it must have a problem with the maps or something because now when in a lobby im now seeing the dlc maps but when the games starts i get a checkerboard and the game/ps3 freezes which is really annoying as i can hardly get a game anymore because even when it just drops me into a game its normally a dlc map now for some reason and the sony freezes and i really cant work out why its like i have half of the map files and dont have the other half to start the match or something but i really need help i have uninstalled the game data and reinstalled it then reinstalled the dlc skins pack thing which i dont even think contains the dlc maps because its only 42mb and the devestation map pack is over a gig so maybe whoever cracked the skins pack has the dlc maps but it didnt crack right or im doing something wrong but either way i need someone to please help me out either with the devestation bles01945 to install over my problem installation or tell me how to fix the small skins pack im using or even i dont know just need help.
06-19-2014, 11:37 AM #2
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by Frank
Hi NGU members, i have a big problem i am trying to play ghosts after installing the You must login or register to view this content. but it must have a problem with the maps or something because now when in a lobby im now seeing the dlc maps but when the games starts i get a checkerboard and the game/ps3 freezes which is really annoying as i can hardly get a game anymore because even when it just drops me into a game its normally a dlc map now for some reason and the sony freezes and i really cant work out why its like i have half of the map files and dont have the other half to start the match or something but i really need help i have uninstalled the game data and reinstalled it then reinstalled the dlc skins pack thing which i dont even think contains the dlc maps because its only 42mb and the devestation map pack is over a gig so maybe whoever cracked the skins pack has the dlc maps but it didnt crack right or im doing something wrong but either way i need someone to please help me out either with the devestation bles01945 to install over my problem installation or tell me how to fix the small skins pack im using or even i dont know just need help.

I think I have used what you have linked but have not played Ghosts so not sure if its still good. Just re-install the map packs and you should be good again. If you need the links I think I have them still.
06-19-2014, 03:29 PM #3
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
I think I have used what you have linked but have not played Ghosts so not sure if its still good. Just re-install the map packs and you should be good again. If you need the links I think I have them still.
Thank you SyGnUs you rock bro i went my own way and extracted the Devestation DLC map pack and then just refresh and upadated the Bles01945 folder on my HDD0\games\bles01945 folder and away i go it worked i just need to concentrate on the problem. cheers any way bro
06-21-2014, 07:42 AM #4
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by Frank
Thank you SyGnUs you rock bro i went my own way and extracted the Devestation DLC map pack and then just refresh and upadated the Bles01945 folder on my HDD0\games\bles01945 folder and away i go it worked i just need to concentrate on the problem. cheers any way bro

Yea man, should have worked either way or you could have removed his dlc fix files and used other ones and could have solved it. Though I used his fix and it worked but I am using ZOMBIEKILLAHS's fix again so not sure if his was good on your version of the game. Anyways, good to to know you got it figured out, later.

The following user thanked SyGnUs for this useful post:

Frank Ryan
02-07-2017, 06:04 PM #5
Umbuku
Gobble
im still getting the checkerboard problem, any help? i think i read it wrong or something but is there a fix that i can have? or another way to fix this?
02-07-2017, 10:41 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Umbuku View Post
im still getting the checkerboard problem, any help? i think i read it wrong or something but is there a fix that i can have? or another way to fix this?

If your getting checkerboard you need the full pkg file along with the fix to solve your issue.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo