06-22-2015, 01:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); when I go online, when its gets to the 4th loading bar its just doesn't load! cfw ps3! ( I have tried reinstalling the game)
07-02-2015, 06:16 AM #2
zOblivious
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by XBLReece View Post
when I go online, when its gets to the 4th loading bar its just doesn't load! cfw ps3! ( I have tried reinstalling the game)

Are you running a torrent version of the game? Are you using a debug eboot? I've found myself freezing when I had a debug eboot Installed. If you do have one installed, put the original eboot back or reinstall updates.
07-03-2015, 05:15 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by XBLReece View Post
when I go online, when its gets to the 4th loading bar its just doesn't load! cfw ps3! ( I have tried reinstalling the game)

Is it a downloaded version or disc? what firmware are you on? DEX or CEX?
07-04-2015, 07:11 PM #4
ItzCamachoBoii
Bounty hunter
I was freezing like you and then I changed my mac address... I'm not sure if it stopped the freezing or it just doesn't want to freeze anymore lol
01-20-2017, 12:42 PM #5
i had the same problem for the longest time and it was pretty aggravating the i went to gamestop and got a new disk and it works great..but from what i gather this isnt a fix for everyone.
01-20-2017, 01:50 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by FaLL1726 View Post
i had the same problem for the longest time and it was pretty aggravating the i went to gamestop and got a new disk and it works great..but from what i gather this isnt a fix for everyone.

Get the torrent version and FTP to your hdd

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo