07-25-2017, 08:01 AM #1
Nata.
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there an sprx with aimbot option?

i tried Sapphire V1 with Dr. Luckeyy dex eboot but it only shows the background of the menu but no options!
08-01-2017, 08:42 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Nata. View Post
Is there an sprx with aimbot option?

i tried Sapphire V1 with Dr. Luckeyy dex eboot but it only shows the background of the menu but no options!

Are you sure its the sapphire menu? Cause it sounds like you loaded up a menu base instead
08-04-2017, 12:35 PM #3
Nata.
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dr.
Are you sure its the sapphire menu? Cause it sounds like you loaded up a menu base instead

Yeah i got it ffrrom here You must login or register to view this content.

Also if you check the comments on both the thread and the youtube video, they both have alot of comments saying the same, "I only see the background of the menu but nooptions"!
Last edited by Nata. ; 08-04-2017 at 12:38 PM.
08-04-2017, 12:57 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Yeah i got it ffrrom here You must login or register to view this content.

Also if you check the comments on both the thread and the youtube video, they both have alot of comments saying the same, "I only see the background of the menu but nooptions"!

That's odd I used thise menu a few times in the past and everything worked well. Menu is probably glitching out or something
08-04-2017, 01:05 PM #5
Nata.
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dr.
That's odd I used thise menu a few times in the past and everything worked well. Menu is probably glitching out or something

Ohhh.... im using your modded dex eboot with wall hacks and red boxes and so on! could that be the reason?
08-04-2017, 01:07 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Ohhh.... im using your modded dex eboot with wall hacks and red boxes and so on! could that be the reason?

No it shouldnt matter but you can text it with a clean eboot and see what the results are. As long as you called the SPRX correct with the plugin it should work fine
08-04-2017, 01:10 PM #7
Nata.
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dr.
No it shouldnt matter but you can text it with a clean eboot and see what the results are. As long as you called the SPRX correct with the plugin it should work fine

I know thanks, will test it later with a clean eboot that can load sprxs and see.
08-09-2017, 04:15 PM #8
Nata.
Bounty hunter
Only worked on Local game, BUT the sprx is horrible, you have to scroll with R1 and L1!!!! huhhhh
apart from that the menu is sticky and it doesnt respond most of the times and most of the options will cause the game to freeze.

Horrible sprx.
08-11-2017, 10:00 AM #9
Hey Nata Smile
I use the crack of Frost Engine Non host sprx and its works well.
08-14-2017, 11:57 PM #10
Nata.
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by aestetic View Post
Hey Nata Smile
I use the crack of Frost Engine Non host sprx and its works well.

I tried it but it didnt work, it says login successful, but pressing the R3+Up doesn't do anything!
and after the first match it says lost connection to the server.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo