11-28-2013, 06:11 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

What does this do?

• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?

• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as the exe. The EBOOT will go in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMEREGION/USRDIR/.

Now open source!

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Source Code:

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements
1.1 - Updated for 1.06. Added Big Map and Wall Hack mods.
1.2 - Fixed Chrome Players, added Force Host and Small Crosshair mods.
1.3 - Updated for 1.07. Temporarily removed force host due to issues.
2.0 - New UI. Fixed some bugs and minor improvements. Open sourced.

Please DO NOT release any EBOOTs that were created using this program!!
Last edited by Tustin ; 01-31-2014 at 09:44 PM.

The following 119 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

^TPP^, -SuperMan, Hammy, A_Gen_Fiasco, AbouImran, AlexNGU, ArtistM0dz, Asian, Authority Modz, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, TheDeadLift, Bli, BLiNDzZ, BoatyMcBoatFace, Boliberrys, BroIDontMod, Bucko, CARDIFF MoDz, Choco, ContinueModder, Creepzoid 0___0, Dan Dactyl, Dead_Coast, ErasedDev, Diversify, djscoopOwnz, edd200sx, ELGOLDO, EliteHackzPS3, EnforcEIVIoDz, FAKA_ELITE, Habeeb, Foxhoundz3, Frank Ryan, FusionIsDaName, gaming_nation, Gay For Satan, hacking247, Hardwel, harnoor.bal, Harry, hkownz, HyJacker, ilasthope, illegalzinc, ImAzazel, ImPiffHD, ImPokerz, ImSooCool, iSpeeDzM, iTпDM, J, jake5445, johncov1, joni_djESP, ka5hm1r, KevinWinterX, TheMightyMoJo, Lex, Loxy, M-alShammary, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, marioju, Mattyy^_^, Maty360414, MegaMister, MODZ4FUN420, moviedog, Mr.Azoz, MrGeekyMoDz_MGM, MRHackzFTW, Mxtivated, Mythusala, Naturalprimex2, Norway-_-1999, palin23, pawn1, PayedMods, PingP0ng, primetime43, Ps3TheOnE, RatchetBooty, Rhizx, RoCK__711, Sal, ICS Vortex, SC58, Sebastian13, SeeNoKey, sikkwidditt, Sirprizer, slim355, smashedya, SnaY, Source Code and 19 other users.
12-21-2013, 09:28 AM #110
it seems to add all of the functions no matter what u select in the check boxes.... =\
12-22-2013, 08:29 PM #111
HyJacker
Little One
thank you i always loved this tool
12-24-2013, 09:44 PM #112
stuartlittle98
Do a barrel roll!
Getting Error: 8001007 when trying to load the Game,
I am running OFW 4.50, Using Cobra ODE to emulate MultiMan,
From there i am using the file manager to transfer the eboot to required region BLES01945/USDIR.
One thing i have noticed is that before the Eboot was modified it was only 10+ kb's but now it is 5mb?
Any help please? Smile
01-04-2014, 08:46 PM #113
edd200sx
Do a barrel roll!
works a treat thanks bud
01-05-2014, 02:37 PM #114
WHERE IS THE EBOOT THAT I CREATED??? thx
01-07-2014, 01:11 AM #115
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Hello, I don't know if I am the only one having this issue, but instead of having a larger size I have 1 kb and Its usaully 5 mb. I have done the process over several times, and when I start the game it sends me back to XMB ! Can you help me, and also do I need to replace the .self with .elf , but just rename it?
01-08-2014, 09:11 AM #116
divxea
Haxor!
Please add options selects prestige 1 to 10 in future version.
01-08-2014, 04:33 PM #117
Originally posted by Chris88 View Post
Hello, I don't know if I am the only one having this issue, but instead of having a larger size I have 1 kb and Its usaully 5 mb. I have done the process over several times, and when I start the game it sends me back to XMB ! Can you help me, and also do I need to replace the .self with .elf , but just rename it?

No you only need to create the EBOOT.BIN
1 Run the EBOOT Creator & Load the .elf
2 Choice ur modz
3 Create the EBOOT
4 Replace ONLY EBOOT.BIN

Sorry 4 my bad english, Im Mexican xD

Enviado desde mi iPhone con NGU
01-08-2014, 04:40 PM #118
Originally posted by henda79 View Post
Hi guys this is my first post here so go easy Winky Winky

First of all great work on the tools and tut's available on this site. I have been on for the last 10 hours configuring my PS3 with Rebug 4.46 using the info and files I have found lying around here and so far so good.

I want to be able to use the ProDG Target Manager which is already installed on my PC (version 4.20) and connect to COSad Awesome Ghosts and also use the other RTE tools which I believe connect in the same way.

AFAIK, I can only do this by changing the EBOOT.BIN file with a DEBUG version !?

I have used the latest version of this tool at the top of this thread and generated a debug version of the eboot.bin file, which I then placed in my "dev_hdd0/game/BLES01945/USRDIR" folder on the ps3 using FileZilla on my PC. I took a backup of the original eboot.bin file

When I run Ghosts v1.06, I get kicked back to the XMB with the error "An error occurred during the start operation (80010017)"

I have tried many eboot.bin files which I have found via different sources but they all have the same problem.

Is this a problem with this tool, or is there something I am missing.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys !

U are a CEX USER U NEED TO PUT CCAPI IN UR PS3 & CREATE UR EBOOT WITH BLUS NO DEBUG
SO REBUG TOOL BOX U CAN CHANGE CEX TO DEX
I THINK SO
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH xD
Im Mexican

Enviado desde mi iPhone con NGU

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo