11-28-2013, 06:11 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

What does this do?

• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?

• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as the exe. The EBOOT will go in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMEREGION/USRDIR/.

Now open source!

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Source Code:

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements
1.1 - Updated for 1.06. Added Big Map and Wall Hack mods.
1.2 - Fixed Chrome Players, added Force Host and Small Crosshair mods.
1.3 - Updated for 1.07. Temporarily removed force host due to issues.
2.0 - New UI. Fixed some bugs and minor improvements. Open sourced.

Please DO NOT release any EBOOTs that were created using this program!!
Last edited by Tustin ; 01-31-2014 at 09:44 PM.

The following 119 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

^TPP^, -SuperMan, Hammy, A_Gen_Fiasco, AbouImran, AlexNGU, ArtistM0dz, Asian, Authority Modz, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, TheDeadLift, Bli, BLiNDzZ, BoatyMcBoatFace, Boliberrys, BroIDontMod, Bucko, CARDIFF MoDz, Choco, ContinueModder, Creepzoid 0___0, Dan Dactyl, Dead_Coast, ErasedDev, Diversify, djscoopOwnz, edd200sx, ELGOLDO, EliteHackzPS3, EnforcEIVIoDz, FAKA_ELITE, Habeeb, Foxhoundz3, Frank Ryan, FusionIsDaName, gaming_nation, Gay For Satan, hacking247, Hardwel, harnoor.bal, Harry, hkownz, HyJacker, ilasthope, illegalzinc, ImAzazel, ImPiffHD, ImPokerz, ImSooCool, iSpeeDzM, iTпDM, J, jake5445, johncov1, joni_djESP, ka5hm1r, KevinWinterX, TheMightyMoJo, Lex, Loxy, M-alShammary, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, marioju, Mattyy^_^, Maty360414, MegaMister, MODZ4FUN420, moviedog, Mr.Azoz, MrGeekyMoDz_MGM, MRHackzFTW, Mxtivated, Mythusala, Naturalprimex2, Norway-_-1999, palin23, pawn1, PayedMods, PingP0ng, primetime43, Ps3TheOnE, RatchetBooty, Rhizx, RoCK__711, Sal, ICS Vortex, SC58, Sebastian13, SeeNoKey, sikkwidditt, Sirprizer, slim355, smashedya, SnaY, Source Code and 19 other users.
11-28-2013, 06:14 AM #2
Bli
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Tustin View Post

What does this do?

• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?

• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder that you can just put on your PS3!

Thanks to:
BadChoicesZ
Choco

Amazing Job.

The following user thanked Bli for this useful post:

ELGOLDO
11-28-2013, 07:01 AM #3
thnak u very much
11-28-2013, 07:03 AM #4
can have source code for this tool? plz
11-28-2013, 07:33 AM #5
Cesei
Banned
Virus scan?
11-28-2013, 07:54 AM #6
SnaY
Former Lead of GS

What does this do?

How do I use this?

• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder that you can just put on your PS3!

Thanks to:
BadChoicesZ
Choco

Note: Please report any bugs you may find with this. This is my first time making something like this so there may be issues. Thanks Winky Winky Also, feel free to leave any suggestions on what kind of stuff to add!

Awesome buddy!!! :p
11-28-2013, 08:26 AM #7

What does this do?

• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?

Thanks to:
BadChoicesZ
Choco

Note: Please report any bugs you may find with this. This is my first time making something like this so there may be issues. Thanks Winky Winky Also, feel free to leave any suggestions on what kind of stuff to add!

pls make a super force host eboot for mw2? i beg u so much -pls
11-28-2013, 08:58 AM #8
MrRa1n
League Champion
Looks sweet mate, good job
11-28-2013, 10:56 AM #9
MagSte
Keeper
force host?
11-28-2013, 12:06 PM #10
Ace
Former Staff Member