11-22-2013, 01:42 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT: Updated for 1.05.

I looked to see what everyone liked/disliked about my 1.03 EBOOT and made the changes in this one. I've removed the chrome players and wallhack from it. Hopefully you guys like this one better Winky Winky

Features:

• Red Boxes
  • No Recoil
  • Unlimited Advanced UAV
  • Big Minimap

Video thanks to мυѕняσσм (This is from the 1.03 EBOOT, if someone can make one for this that would be great)

You must login or register to view this content.

Note: I don't condone anyone using this to gain any kind of advantage in tournaments. If you get caught using this, it's not my fault.
Last edited by Tustin ; 11-27-2013 at 01:16 AM.

The following 33 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

-Nathan-, DIRTY SMASHER, AbouImran, Asian, AstroidModz, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, drwhitetrash, Habeeb, Harry, idropkittens, ImAzazel, ImPiffHD, johncov1, TheMightyMoJo, KingRaptor, Lucas Mace, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, MRHackzFTW, palin23, Ps3TheOnE, RayJ_chugs, ResistTheMofo, Reus_BVB, big2k, BySec, SnaY, Solo., STYL3S, suktesnutt
11-22-2013, 03:24 AM #20
iLikeTrophys
Little One
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Well I know for a fact that the other people won't see the no recoil. But I'm assuming it would show you shooting normally. I haven't really tested that.

can u remove the no recoil and redbox and pm me with a download link .. i will be happy ;p
11-22-2013, 03:27 AM #21
civic50449
Are you high?
Yeah who would be the dumbass to go shooting shit like that lol ha even though I have all this shit I play like normal... like I don't shoot people with a honey badger miles across the map or stay spraying people before they cone around the corner lol you have to be smart about the shit... ANYWAY ONE HELL OF A JOB TUSTIN FOR THE QUICK UPDATE THANKS MAN

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
11-22-2013, 04:19 AM #22
I cant run the EBOOT.BIN on OFW HELP ME PLS
MY CFW ITS BANNED & i dont have a PC for change de Consoleid
Someone help me to fix it?
11-22-2013, 04:47 AM #23
Originally posted by xXL34D3RXx View Post
I cant run the EBOOT.BIN on OFW HELP ME PLS
MY CFW ITS BANNED & i dont have a PC for change de Consoleid
Someone help me to fix it?

Modded EBOOT cannot be run run OFW through data transferring.
11-22-2013, 05:02 AM #24
konpon
Big Sister
I looked to see what everyone liked/disliked about my 1.03 EBOOT and made the changes in this one. I've removed the chrome players and wallhack from it. Hopefully you guys like this one better Winky Winky

Features:

• Red Boxes
  • No Recoil
  • Unlimited Advanced UAV
  • Big Minimap

Video thanks to мυѕняσσм (This is from the 1.03 EBOOT, if someone can make one for this that would be great)

I hope Chrome Players....

I'm asking you for the last time.
11-22-2013, 10:33 AM #25
Thanks tustin !!!!!
11-22-2013, 05:30 PM #26
KingRaptor
Do a barrel roll!
I love you Tustin Awesome face You are the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One with all this thinks and chrom would be great too. Importent is only without wallhack.

Thank you so much Tustin (;
11-22-2013, 05:45 PM #27
Mango_Knife
In my man cave

Features:

• Red Boxes
  • No Recoil
  • Unlimited Advanced UAV
  • Big Minimap

Add Laser Winky Winky
11-22-2013, 06:04 PM #28
pcweekly
Bounty hunter
i just jailbroke the ps3 into cfw4.5, so do not know how to use the public cheater eboot.bin...can u teach how to use, in order to get the cheat, like red boxes, infinite ammos and advanced uav?

i have tried to replace the original eboot.bin in games directory by your modified eboot.bin. however, i do not find any changes, while playing the multiplayer online...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo