12-07-2013, 12:40 AM #1
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU!

Today I'll be making my first major release for ghosts - an RPC (remote procedure calls) DLL that allows you to call any function in the game from your PC!

This DLL is intended to be used by developers - it must be added to a C# project to be used. It does not contain the ps3tmapi_net DLL, but it will not work if the file is not on your computer. This DLL will only work for DEX users.

How to Use

1. Download the DLL.
2. Add the DLL as a reference to your C# Project.
3. In your code, after you have connected and attached the process, enter this code:

int err = GHOSTS.PS3.Init();

This code will will return 0 if the RPC is successfully initialized, and -1 if an error occurs.

4. Enjoy your RPC!

How to Call Functions

1. After finding the function you want to call, simply use this format:

GHOSTS.RPC.Call(uint func_address, params object[] parameters);

Unlike my previous RPC releases, this one supports many argument types: floats (single-precision), ints, uints, and strings.

This RPC will work for any updates from 1.03 onwards.

Download

Download the DLL: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Download source code (C# Project): You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to aerosoul94 for his PS3TMAPI importing functions!

Enjoy this guys! I plan on soon creating a version for CEX users Choco

The following 102 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, -SuperMan, {H} | Exception, **The_ One**, Kappa, Eddie Mac, 192.168.1.1, ADAM594, Agent Beast, AlexNGU, Anera, anxify, BaSs_HaXoR, BLiNDzZ, Boliberrys, br0wniiez, Bucko, BullyWiiPlaza, D3skm, Dannie Fresh, Dead_Coast, deneo24, DJok3r, Eddie-Lucas, elgolumm, EliteHackzPS3, EquakeCSharp, F l e x, FAKA_ELITE, Father Luckeyy, FM|T Enstone, Force, Foxhoundz3, gaming_nation, Gay For Satan, Harry, Beats, Callumeleyy, iHaxel, ilasthope, ImAzazel, imD, ImPokerz, iNCSx, iNDMx, InfinityISB4CK, J, jake5445, Jalisco123, TheMightyMoJo, KranK, Loxy, M-alShammary, M0T1VAT10N, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, MODZ4FUN420, Mr.Azoz, Mr.Hutch, network10, Norway-_-1999, Notorious, NUKES-X-MODS-X, Darth Saul, Vince, Pewp, xProvXKiller, Pseudo_Soldier, qNSp, Raz0rMind, RoCK__711, Roy944, ICS Vortex, SC58, Sirprizer, SnaY, Swaqq, Swifter, Swiss, TeRmiiMoDz, ThePaaqoHD, Ciri, Turk_Warrior, Uk_ViiPeR, Winter, worrorfight, Xcesar1911X, Fatality, xkoeckiiej, xKrazy SicknesS, XM7MD_VX, xPAQz, Xx-GIPPI-xX and 2 other users.
12-07-2013, 03:03 AM #11
test34
Keeper
Great release! Smile Thank you so much for this tool it is SO helpful! Smile
12-07-2013, 03:52 AM #12
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Originally posted by Zerke View Post
I think this should be posted in the elite section, it will bring some newcomers.

Tustin is working on an elite program that makes use of this DLL.

The following 2 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

Modus, Mr.Azoz
12-07-2013, 03:55 AM #13
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by Choco View Post
Hey NGU!

Today I'll be making my first major release for ghosts - an RPC (remote procedure calls) DLL that allows you to call any function in the game from your PC!

This DLL is intended to be used by developers - it must be added to a C# project to be used. It does not contain the ps3tmapi_net DLL, but it will not work if the file is not on your computer. This DLL will only work for DEX users.

How to Use

1. Download the DLL.
3. In your code, after you have connected and attached the process, enter this code:

This code will will return 0 if the RPC is successfully initialized, and -1 if an error occurs.

4. Enjoy your RPC!

How to Call Functions

Unlike my previous RPC releases, this one supports many argument types: floats (single-precision), ints, uints, and strings.

Download

Download source code (C# Project): You must login or register to view this content.

Using your rpc after it connects and attaches, causes my program to freeze for about a minute :'(
12-07-2013, 04:07 AM #14
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Originally posted by D34TH View Post
Using your rpc after it connects and attaches, causes my program to freeze for about a minute :'(

Yes, this is due to the searching for the fog function. I will hopefully have an update that optimizes this.
12-07-2013, 04:12 AM #15
test53
Keeper
I am also working to integrate this into my tool. Smile I already have a memory peek/poke utility and I plan to add this along side.

It would be really cool if we could dump a list of function addresses and then create a switch statement which would allow the player to enter in the name of the function call in plain text, find the corresponding address parse the parameter information and then make the call. We could auto update a database of offsets for functions with the method you use for searching for the fog function to future proof the utility.

For people wanting to test out RPC try making this call.
Call(0x6886B4, 0, 0, "c \"^2test34!\""); //this calls SV_GameSendServerCommand
12-07-2013, 04:18 AM #16
test53
Keeper
Yes, this is due to the searching for the fog function. I will hopefully have an update that optimizes this.

In the meantime people can just store the offset to a text file and load from there. Something like:

if (file exists)
load offset
if(!(loaded offset is the start of the fog function in memory))
search for offset
else
search for offset
12-07-2013, 04:54 AM #17
l3g3ndary
Gym leader
Hey NGU!

How to Use

1. Download the DLL.

4. Enjoy your RPC!

How to Call Functions

Download

You are amazing!!!!!! Can't wait for CEX version you are the best in the modding scene!!!!
12-07-2013, 08:33 AM #18
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Hey NGU!

How to Use

1. Download the DLL.

4. Enjoy your RPC!

How to Call Functions

Download

Finally :p
12-07-2013, 02:00 PM #19
Hey NGU!

How to Use

1. Download the DLL.

4. Enjoy your RPC!

How to Call Functions

Download

how do i install this on my ps3? im using windows xp

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo