12-07-2013, 12:40 AM #1
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU!

Today I'll be making my first major release for ghosts - an RPC (remote procedure calls) DLL that allows you to call any function in the game from your PC!

This DLL is intended to be used by developers - it must be added to a C# project to be used. It does not contain the ps3tmapi_net DLL, but it will not work if the file is not on your computer. This DLL will only work for DEX users.

How to Use

1. Download the DLL.
2. Add the DLL as a reference to your C# Project.
3. In your code, after you have connected and attached the process, enter this code:

int err = GHOSTS.PS3.Init();

This code will will return 0 if the RPC is successfully initialized, and -1 if an error occurs.

4. Enjoy your RPC!

How to Call Functions

1. After finding the function you want to call, simply use this format:

GHOSTS.RPC.Call(uint func_address, params object[] parameters);

Unlike my previous RPC releases, this one supports many argument types: floats (single-precision), ints, uints, and strings.

This RPC will work for any updates from 1.03 onwards.

Download

Download the DLL: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Download source code (C# Project): You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to aerosoul94 for his PS3TMAPI importing functions!

Enjoy this guys! I plan on soon creating a version for CEX users Choco

The following 102 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, -SuperMan, {H} | Exception, **The_ One**, Kappa, Eddie Mac, 192.168.1.1, ADAM594, Agent Beast, AlexNGU, Anera, anxify, BaSs_HaXoR, BLiNDzZ, Boliberrys, br0wniiez, Bucko, BullyWiiPlaza, D3skm, Dannie Fresh, Dead_Coast, deneo24, DJok3r, Eddie-Lucas, elgolumm, EliteHackzPS3, EquakeCSharp, F l e x, FAKA_ELITE, Father Luckeyy, FM|T Enstone, Force, Foxhoundz3, gaming_nation, Gay For Satan, Harry, Beats, Callumeleyy, iHaxel, ilasthope, ImAzazel, imD, ImPokerz, iNCSx, iNDMx, InfinityISB4CK, J, jake5445, Jalisco123, TheMightyMoJo, KranK, Loxy, M-alShammary, M0T1VAT10N, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, MODZ4FUN420, Mr.Azoz, Mr.Hutch, network10, Norway-_-1999, Notorious, NUKES-X-MODS-X, Darth Saul, Vince, Pewp, xProvXKiller, Pseudo_Soldier, qNSp, Raz0rMind, RoCK__711, Roy944, ICS Vortex, SC58, Sirprizer, SnaY, Swaqq, Swifter, Swiss, TeRmiiMoDz, ThePaaqoHD, Ciri, Turk_Warrior, Uk_ViiPeR, Winter, worrorfight, Xcesar1911X, Fatality, xkoeckiiej, xKrazy SicknesS, XM7MD_VX, xPAQz, Xx-GIPPI-xX and 2 other users.
04-25-2014, 06:28 PM #47
G33B0X
Climbing up the ladder
can i get a tut bc im lost lol >:{
06-20-2014, 03:36 PM #48
oQK
Gobble
nice ^^
08-31-2014, 03:11 AM #49
1.MostWanted
K i l l e r b e r g
Originally posted by Choco View Post
Hey NGU!

Today I'll be making my first major release for ghosts - an RPC (remote procedure calls) DLL that allows you to call any function in the game from your PC!

This DLL is intended to be used by developers - it must be added to a C# project to be used. It does not contain the ps3tmapi_net DLL, but it will not work if the file is not on your computer. This DLL will only work for DEX users.

How to Use

1. Download the DLL.
3. In your code, after you have connected and attached the process, enter this code:

This code will will return 0 if the RPC is successfully initialized, and -1 if an error occurs.

4. Enjoy your RPC!

How to Call Functions

Unlike my previous RPC releases, this one supports many argument types: floats (single-precision), ints, uints, and strings.

Download

Download source code (C# Project): You must login or register to view this content.

Could you make a rpc dll for Ccapi + Tmapi ? Smile
10-24-2014, 11:46 AM #50
elgolumm
Can’t trickshot me!
motivation 4 choco.

You must login or register to view this content.

release u rcp for gta5 plssss!

Happy

Originally posted by Choco View Post
Hey NGU!

How to Use

1. Download the DLL.

4. Enjoy your RPC!

How to Call Functions

Download

11-03-2014, 03:08 AM #51
Get a life guys
12-23-2014, 06:52 PM #52
joshk326
Little One
do we use int err = GHOSTS.PS3.Init(); to enable or GHOSTS.RPC.Enable_RPC();
02-14-2015, 09:53 AM #53
hello, is it working on 1.16?
07-01-2015, 02:29 AM #54
ImBoy
Banned