12-07-2013, 12:40 AM #1
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU!

Today I'll be making my first major release for ghosts - an RPC (remote procedure calls) DLL that allows you to call any function in the game from your PC!

This DLL is intended to be used by developers - it must be added to a C# project to be used. It does not contain the ps3tmapi_net DLL, but it will not work if the file is not on your computer. This DLL will only work for DEX users.

How to Use

1. Download the DLL.
2. Add the DLL as a reference to your C# Project.
3. In your code, after you have connected and attached the process, enter this code:

int err = GHOSTS.PS3.Init();

This code will will return 0 if the RPC is successfully initialized, and -1 if an error occurs.

4. Enjoy your RPC!

How to Call Functions

1. After finding the function you want to call, simply use this format:

GHOSTS.RPC.Call(uint func_address, params object[] parameters);

Unlike my previous RPC releases, this one supports many argument types: floats (single-precision), ints, uints, and strings.

This RPC will work for any updates from 1.03 onwards.

Download

Download the DLL: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Download source code (C# Project): You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to aerosoul94 for his PS3TMAPI importing functions!

Enjoy this guys! I plan on soon creating a version for CEX users Choco

The following 102 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, -SuperMan, {H} | Exception, **The_ One**, Kappa, Eddie Mac, 192.168.1.1, ADAM594, Agent Beast, AlexNGU, Anera, anxify, BaSs_HaXoR, BLiNDzZ, Boliberrys, br0wniiez, Bucko, BullyWiiPlaza, D3skm, Dannie Fresh, Dead_Coast, deneo24, DJok3r, Eddie-Lucas, elgolumm, EliteHackzPS3, EquakeCSharp, F l e x, FAKA_ELITE, Father Luckeyy, FM|T Enstone, Force, Foxhoundz3, gaming_nation, Gay For Satan, Harry, Beats, Callumeleyy, iHaxel, ilasthope, ImAzazel, imD, ImPokerz, iNCSx, iNDMx, InfinityISB4CK, J, jake5445, Jalisco123, TheMightyMoJo, KranK, Loxy, M-alShammary, M0T1VAT10N, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, MODZ4FUN420, Mr.Azoz, Mr.Hutch, network10, Norway-_-1999, Notorious, NUKES-X-MODS-X, Darth Saul, Vince, Pewp, xProvXKiller, Pseudo_Soldier, qNSp, Raz0rMind, RoCK__711, Roy944, ICS Vortex, SC58, Sirprizer, SnaY, Swaqq, Swifter, Swiss, TeRmiiMoDz, ThePaaqoHD, Ciri, Turk_Warrior, Uk_ViiPeR, Winter, worrorfight, Xcesar1911X, Fatality, xkoeckiiej, xKrazy SicknesS, XM7MD_VX, xPAQz, Xx-GIPPI-xX and 2 other users.
12-07-2013, 12:43 AM #2
imD
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶Winky Winky
I don't know what it does, but I'm just gonna thank the post
12-07-2013, 12:46 AM #3
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Way to go. Hopefully we see better tools released xD
12-07-2013, 12:59 AM #4
Ace
Former Staff Member
Good release buddy ! :p
12-07-2013, 01:35 AM #5
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Choco View Post
Hey NGU!

Today I'll be making my first major release for ghosts - an RPC (remote procedure calls) DLL that allows you to call any function in the game from your PC!

This DLL is intended to be used by developers - it must be added to a C# project to be used. It does not contain the ps3tmapi_net DLL, but it will not work if the file is not on your computer. This DLL will only work for DEX users.

How to Use

1. Download the DLL.
3. In your code, after you have connected and attached the process, enter this code:

This code will will return 0 if the RPC is successfully initialized, and -1 if an error occurs.

4. Enjoy your RPC!

How to Call Functions

Unlike my previous RPC releases, this one supports many argument types: floats (single-precision), ints, uints, and strings.

Download

Download source code (C# Project): You must login or register to view this content.

You did it once again! :yes:
12-07-2013, 01:37 AM #6
Harry
Former Staff
Awesome release! Shame about the lack of CEX compatibility however, now us DEX users get the real mods!=3

Keep up the awesome releases Choco! Happy
12-07-2013, 02:18 AM #7
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Hey NGU!

How to Use

1. Download the DLL.

4. Enjoy your RPC!

How to Call Functions

Download

I think this should be posted in the elite section, it will bring some newcomers.
12-07-2013, 02:31 AM #8
yomen9
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Zerke View Post
I think this should be posted in the elite section, it will bring some newcomers.

Why don't let everyone enjoy this awsome realase that choco work hard to create as an open source?
12-07-2013, 02:32 AM #9
Foxhoundz3
Little One
Originally posted by Harry View Post
Awesome release! Shame about the lack of CEX compatibility however, now us DEX users get the real mods!=3

Keep up the awesome releases Choco! Happy

True, but he will be updating to add CEX Compatibility.
12-07-2013, 02:33 AM #10
Foxhoundz3
Little One
Hey NGU!

How to Use

1. Download the DLL.

4. Enjoy your RPC!

How to Call Functions

Download

Great tool and thank you for not forgetting about the remaining (CEX) users of this community. Can't wait when the tool gets updated to add CEX compatibility.

The following user thanked Foxhoundz3 for this useful post:

oQK

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo