12-13-2013, 12:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Debug Eboot: You must login or register to view this content.

1.06 BLES01945 You must login or register to view this content.
BLUS:You must login or register to view this content.
Debugged self You must login or register to view this content.
Debugged elf You must login or register to view this content.
No CREDITS to me!
Last edited by MrGeekyMoDz_MGM ; 12-19-2013 at 08:11 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to MrGeekyMoDz_MGM for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, دختور خصيان 911, bhoot-iq, codmadz332, Creepz, Loxy, Mango_Knife, MODZ4FUN420, NFFB, TrailMix
12-18-2013, 09:51 PM #20
I use CEX CCAPI, I downloaded CoD Real Time Editor for CEX CCAPI. it connects to my ps3 but when i click on attach it says "Cannot Attach Game Process". TheMangoKnife told me to download a Ghosts Debug EBOOT. He linked me this thread. I downloaded the DEBUG EBOOT but when i copied the EBOOT over to my ps3 the game wouldnt load up. It said "Cannot start game before start date" or something like that. HELP PLZZZ???
12-19-2013, 07:56 AM #21
UPDATED with Force Host Eboot GUYS!
12-19-2013, 08:05 AM #22
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by SkiiLxz View Post
I use CEX CCAPI, I downloaded CoD Real Time Editor for CEX CCAPI. it connects to my ps3 but when i click on attach it says "Cannot Attach Game Process". TheMangoKnife told me to download a Ghosts Debug EBOOT. He linked me this thread. I downloaded the DEBUG EBOOT but when i copied the EBOOT over to my ps3 the game wouldnt load up. It said "Cannot start game before start date" or something like that. HELP PLZZZ???

if your using cex ccapi you do not need a debug eboot. debug is only for dex tmapi
12-19-2013, 08:07 AM #23
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by dragonlantern View Post
UPDATED with Force Host Eboot GUYS!

That force host doesn't work it is psn locked. When trying to copy a link from another post please at least make sure it works

forgot to multi quote woops lol
12-19-2013, 08:09 AM #24
Renton
Hurah!
Originally posted by iGT View Post
That force host doesn't work it is psn locked. When trying to copy a link from another post please at least make sure it works

its not even psn locked it far from mine/ghost rollys force host
hes missing more then 50% of the dvars
12-19-2013, 08:09 AM #25
Originally posted by iGT View Post

forgot to multi quote woops lol

Lol, people said it worked so ya, i thought it worked sorry, my cid was banned so i culdnt test it will update it
12-19-2013, 08:12 AM #26
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Renton View Post
its not even psn locked it far from mine/ghost rollys force host
hes missing more then 50% of the dvars

ooo ok lol fair enough yea i got ghost rollys one its psn locked people was saying it don't work so i assumed its cuz its psn locked
12-19-2013, 08:44 AM #27
Renton
Hurah!
Originally posted by dragonlantern View Post
Lol, people said it worked so ya, i thought it worked sorry, my cid was banned so i culdnt test it will update it

always test,test,test,test,test,test,test,test,test,test and test before you release =p
01-07-2014, 01:58 AM #28
Krimzza
Save Point
please help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo