01-05-2014, 11:08 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys just thought i would make a thread so we can all show what we have made with the new "entity spawner" made by ThatOneSkrandy.

So just post your links to the .txt files you have made and i will put them in the thread. I will start it off with a little fun set of staircases i have made on Stormfront Smile and later on when i get time i will post a bunker.

*Incase you have not seen ThatOneSkrandy's Thread you can get the tool from here:
You must login or register to view this content.

Video of my Staircase Just to show an example: You must login or register to view this content.

Creations
------------
"Stormfront" Staircase download: You must login or register to view this content. "By eddie mac"
"Flooded" Staircase: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 01-13-2014 at 08:58 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, BASEBALL4EVER12, BroIDontMod, InfinityISB4CK, Loxy, Luphox, Mango_Knife, MrShark, NGU-xNiicKzHD, John, TG1DER, ThePaaqoHD, Vanz, yomen9
01-06-2014, 08:15 PM #11
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
Originally posted by eddie
Updated with the video Smile

Lol that's fucking awesome, someone should make some kind of assault course gamemode out of this.
01-06-2014, 09:19 PM #12
Hey guys just thought i would make a thread so we can all show what we have made with the new "entity spawner" made by ThatOneSkrandy.

So just post your links to the .txt files you have made and i will put them in the thread. I will start it off with a little fun set of staircases i have made on Stormfront Smile and later on when i get time i will post a bunker.

*Incase you have not seen ThatOneSkrandy's Thread you can get the tool from here:

Video of my Staircase Just to show an example: You must login or register to view this content.

Creations
------------
"Stormfront" Staircase download: You must login or register to view this content. "By eddie mac"
"Flooded" Staircase:- You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked ⭐ Temp ⭐ for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
01-06-2014, 09:22 PM #13
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
You must login or register to view this content. - whiteout, staircase
01-07-2014, 11:45 AM #14
Hey guys just thought i would make a thread so we can all show what we have made with the new "entity spawner" made by ThatOneSkrandy.

Creations
------------
"Flooded" Staircase: You must login or register to view this content.
01-07-2014, 12:58 PM #15
TG1DER
Hurah!
This was fun on mw2 with zombie mode
01-07-2014, 05:35 PM #16
Originally posted by oGTemp0 View Post
we need to get a bunch of people and make these for infected like the mw2 old days Smile

I'm going to use infected to make a whole zombie game mode like mw2 I just need someone to release the entity spawner...
01-07-2014, 06:06 PM #17
Originally posted by xXItsTylerXx View Post
I'm going to use infected to make a whole zombie game mode like mw2 I just need someone to release the entity spawner...

its released ._. it has been for like 3 days its You must login or register to view this content.
01-07-2014, 08:45 PM #18
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by oGTemp0 View Post
ive just realised you can make sort of a deathrun gamemode set it to FFA one life and make course where you need to strafe, bounce ect.......

lol, i might make a course for that...
01-07-2014, 08:58 PM #19
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
lol, i might make a course for that...

Except bounces, don't think they're in this game, don't think they've existed since WaW/4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo