Post: *Suggestion* Development of AI Zombies / Zomblieland
01-19-2014, 02:31 AM #1
John Leepe
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys!

This thread is giving the developers in the section an idea...

Anyways. As the title says the development of AI Zombies / Zombieland for ghosts.

You guys could make it happen.

Since we have solid model spawning we could do a Zombieland type gamemode. It is possible. But we would need to improve the spawning of models because its a 50/50 freeze if you spawn them. It seems simple to do a zombieland type gamemode now. Just need to make a shop and make some bunkers/teleporters ect through the maps.

As for AI zombies. If someone could figure out on how to spawn bots or atleast make the model spawning dynamic it could be possible.

So it would spawn a Jugg model then we can use the get nearest player func (I believe thats what its called and how it works. Please do not hate or call me a retard for not knowing what the function does) to follow the nearest player. We can try to make it dynamic by spawning the model then deleting it after x amount of time. So like spawn then delete spawn then delete. When it follows the player it will increase or decrease the X, Y, Z cords depending on the environment and if it changes. Then if its a certain distance from the player it will attack or knife him. Something of that matter atleast.

Since we have hud elem spawn aswell we can use it for shops. Buy weapons, perks, upgrades, ect

So this is it. If anyone else has suggestions on how this could be done with todays capabilities of modding.

Have a good one

- Jashun

The following 13 users say thank you to John Leepe for this useful post:

AlexNGU, ErasedDev, FAKA_ELITE, Jacob-And-Britt, LaRip8, M0T1VAT10N, John, TG1DER, ThePaaqoHD, TheReturn, Winter, worrorfight
01-19-2014, 09:25 PM #11
TheReturn
Gym leader
Originally posted by Jashun
Im not the one developing AI zombies or zombieland. But I have made a bunker for the map flooded

Oh wow i spawned your bunker yesterday bro its pretty cool so far.
01-19-2014, 11:04 PM #12
John Leepe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by TheReturn View Post
Oh wow i spawned your bunker yesterday bro its pretty cool so far.

thanks
01-19-2014, 11:59 PM #13
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
I like this idea and i loved AI Zombies for MW2, but it's not so easy. It would be very laggy because of the shit with the carepackages. (for a own map building like the original one)
We need at first to know how to make Modifications for sprx (similar way to xbox with dlls) then it wouldn't be laggy and more gamemodes and stuff would be possible!

The following 2 users say thank you to seb5594 for this useful post:

TheReturn, Winter
01-20-2014, 01:23 AM #14
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
I like this idea and i loved AI Zombies for MW2, but it's not so easy. It would be very laggy because of the shit with the carepackages. (for a own map building like the original one)
We need at first to know how to make Modifications for sprx (similar way to xbox with dlls) then it wouldn't be laggy and more gamemodes and stuff would be possible!

this is all you need You must login or register to view this content.

plus any files u was to make u couldnt post on ngu because it be warez since it stuff from ps3 sdk and you have to pay for it :p
08-20-2014, 01:05 AM #15
cddeleon1
Do a barrel roll!
tell me how i would love to make it
08-20-2014, 06:44 AM #16
This would probably be possible if more than one person was working on it.
08-20-2014, 09:57 PM #17
Originally posted by Britt View Post
I thought of this for mw2 rtm but i would be awesome for this to happen on ghosts i wish gsc was still working cus i could help make zombieland happen for gsc!

Modded GSC online with other players on BO1 will be working soon Winky Winky
08-28-2014, 10:00 PM #18
lukeypukey78
Do a barrel roll!
why does no-one do different things anymore? like mw2 there was a different game mode every week why is this no more? no one even seems to try to make prop hunt or .....?
08-30-2014, 12:25 PM #19
lukeypukey78
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Taylors
Modded GSC online with other players on BO1 will be working soon Winky Winky

how will it be working again?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo