02-05-2014, 06:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi, I can see everyone on modded accounts getting banned for ghosts. im not sure if this has been posted but if your banned on you ps3 account on ghosts your account wont be banned on ghosts on playstation 4.

This is rather strange but iv tried all my banned accounts on my ps3 ghosts and it wont work but I can use all my accounts that have been banned online fine on my ps4 ghosts.

Any one else notice this ?

hope iv helped some of you out.
02-05-2014, 07:46 PM #2
rocketforce
Do a barrel roll!
Yes I did
02-05-2014, 08:10 PM #3
Default Avatar
Harmony
you can also mod up the stats and put everything you would want on the acc and then do the prestige duplication glitch and copy everything over i havent been banned yet and i did it last night
02-05-2014, 08:13 PM #4
L0LZ
Bounty hunter
yeah all my banned accounts are working on ps4 probably because ps3 and ps4 has different servers so they haven't updated the bann on ps4 yet
02-05-2014, 09:00 PM #5
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Holy shit really? Thank god
02-05-2014, 09:09 PM #6
holy shit... are u guys serious... you know we could all get paid for this right????
02-05-2014, 09:21 PM #7
like class action lawsuit kinda paid..... being the scale of company activision is..... because even though... our accounts were banned by infinity ward and activision... for obtaining mods/edits that are done by someone exploiting the game... they are using this type of underhanded Marketing/Sales technique to boost their sales on the ps4 because there holiday projections arent as expected??? or is it actually because of slow wave of intrusive home monitoring by the fcc and govt want these media centers/live broadcasting devices in all homes eventually....expecially video game modders/developers with the knowledge of "cracking" some type of electronic device software and a high-speed commutication device

maybe its just my conspiracy theorist side reading into this but...
fuck that sounds shady to me.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kaiya215 for this useful post:

alexcubano, John
02-05-2014, 10:24 PM #8
L0LZ
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kaiya215 View Post
like class action lawsuit kinda paid..... being the scale of company activision is..... because even though... our accounts were banned by infinity ward and activision... for obtaining mods/edits that are done by someone exploiting the game... they are using this type of underhanded Marketing/Sales technique to boost their sales on the ps4 because there holiday projections arent as expected??? or is it actually because of slow wave of intrusive home monitoring by the fcc and govt want these media centers/live broadcasting devices in all homes eventually....expecially video game modders/developers with the knowledge of "cracking" some type of electronic device software and a high-speed commutication device

maybe its just my conspiracy theorist side reading into this but...
fuck that sounds shady to me.

not everyone is a modder..as we all know there are tools available if you end up into an xp lobby the host can edit ur stats and change ur name and do whole bunch of stuff like edit ur prestige and streaks
02-06-2014, 01:45 AM #9
XxModxX_XxModxX
Can’t trickshot me!
What duplication glitch
02-06-2014, 12:32 PM #10
Appie1
Do a barrel roll!
forget about it !!

ALL ACCOUNTS THATS BEEN BANNED ON THE PS3 GHOST SERVER WILL BE BANNED ON THE PS4 SERVER WHEN THE NEW GHOSTS UPDATE COME !!
READ THE IW ARTICLE ON GOOGLE . AS I CANT POST SITES HERE !!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo