05-13-2014, 04:36 PM #1
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys SnaY here today i want release my unfair public cheater eboot for Ghosts 1.12 :p

It contains:

- Advanced UAV
- RedBoxes
- No Recoil
- Laser
- Small Crosshair
- Chrome Players
- Glow Color
- Disable Cara Check

You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:

imSooCool

The following 7 users say thank you to SnaY for this useful post:

A Friend, Bad Luck Brian, dantebonte, FAKA_ELITE, iTпDM, noelvidaloka, Notorious
06-12-2014, 09:31 PM #20
Originally posted by ken73 View Post
I have written several posts in this trhead. All post were deleted, WHY???!!! I advised the use of this tool without a test report! Block this thread and I would like to get an explanation about.

Bye Ken.

Nah they shouldn't block this thread, some people wants to know how people made those eboots and learn from it Smile
06-13-2014, 10:56 AM #21
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
I have written several posts in this trhead.

NGU Admin's can delete the posts if they dont like it
And remove groanded aswell No No
Sometimes you can't express your thoughts on NGU No
06-13-2014, 10:58 AM #22
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by Moder View Post
Dont use! modded eboot's are insta ban !
Use CCAPI

CCAPI Facepalm
You can use antiban on TMAPI ..........
06-20-2014, 04:31 PM #23
ken73
Haxor!
Originally posted by Bad
Nah they shouldn't block this thread, some people wants to know how people made those eboots and learn from it Smile

Ah ok... learn how to get insta ban! ok ok ExcuseMe. Bha

Bye Ken.
06-20-2014, 05:29 PM #24
Ah ok... learn how to get insta ban! ok ok ExcuseMe. Bha

Bye Ken.

I said "how people made those eboots and learn from it ". This means these people doesn't load the eboot in the game or will do it offline and will open it using IDA to check the assembly codes that hides behind it but looking at how you act and the fact that you actually loaded a modded eboot which has been a known reason for the bans since a few months ago shows me that you're way too dumb to even know what IDA is.
07-03-2014, 04:59 PM #25
ken73
Haxor!
Originally posted by Bad
I said "how people made those eboots and learn from it ". This means these people doesn't load the eboot in the game or will do it offline and will open it using IDA to check the assembly codes that hides behind it but looking at how you act and the fact that you actually loaded a modded eboot which has been a known reason for the bans since a few months ago shows me that you're way too dumb to even know what IDA is.

Yes Ok, but explain this on the first topic so many people can see that this eboot is for experiment only!

Bye Winky Winky
Ken.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo