05-14-2014, 03:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've released this in the Elite Section a few months ago for like 1.07 I think. Anyways, there's no use releasing an open source Library in Elite again so I'm just going to release it in this forum.

What is in it

RPC
Hud Elements
Hud Element Functions
Button Handling
Pretty Much Everything to make a menu base or whatever

Now, this isn't my full library, I took a lot of it out, I gave you enough to make a menu base. But since it is open source you can add onto it if you want to add your own functions for Godmode or noclip or something like that.

How To Use

(You need to use using MW3LibWinky Winky

On your connect/attach button just add this code:
     Debug.Init();

This code will Connect, Attach, and Enable RPC (It has a ghetto check to see if RPC is already enabled to decrease on chance of freeze)

Inside of Debug.cs is a lot of PS3Lib functions that you can use just try them out for yourself.

Debug.WriteInt32
Debug.ReadInt32
Debug.Read/WriteFloat
Etc.

If you can't find the function you want, try using Debug.PS3.Extension. to access PS3Lib's data functions.

To use RPC just use the following line:

Debug.CallFunction(address, params);

How to use Huds for all clients

To use the hud elements you're going to need to set it up like this.

public Shader[] ShaderName = new Shader[12];//12 Being number of Shaders in the array
public LocalString[] StringName = new LocalString[12];

//And when you're going to define them use it like this
ShaderName[0] = new Shader(Elem Index, Client, Shader, Width, Height, X, Y, align, sort, color);
StringName[0] = new LocalString(Elem Index, Client, String, Font, Fontsize, X, Y, align, Sort, colors);

And To Use the hud element functions like MoveOverTime and all that just do this.

ShaderName[0].MoveOverTime(Time, X, Y);

There are more functions like that you're just going to have to look in the source on how to use them.

And to use TypeWritter text just make a string then you can make the string do the effect by doing this.

StringName[0].doTypeWriter(R, G, B, A, R1, G1, B1, A1,(This Doesnt matter put any int here));

How to use ButtonHandling

If by now you don't know how to use button handling just use it like this in a timer or a background worker.

ButtonMonitoring.ButtonPressed(client, ButtonMonitoring.Buttonz.Button);

And that's about all I can go over, the rest should be pretty easy to learn by yourself. If you have any questions just ask me.

Also, DO NOT remake this library for other COD games and release on your own Not Happy or Sad

Credits

Me - Updating this shiz
SourceCode Winky Winky
SC58
Bad Luck Brian
Seb5594

You must login or register to view this content.
Virusscan not needed because it being opened source library.

The following 4 users say thank you to Black Panther for this useful post:

coreconfusion, HackersForRent, iNDMx, zSunriseModz

The following user groaned Black Panther for this awful post:

Mango_Knife
05-14-2014, 04:49 AM #2
Nice decompiled aka "leeched" codes you got here... :|
05-14-2014, 10:39 AM #3
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Nice decompiled aka "leeched" codes you got here... :|

Lol... These codes have been here since 1.06 when sourcecode made his source lib. If you have a problem you can take it up with him.

The following user thanked Black Panther for this useful post:

flynhigh09
05-18-2014, 01:26 AM #4
Originally posted by AlmightySo View Post
I've released this in the Elite Section a few months ago for like 1.07 I think. Anyways, there's no use releasing an open source Library in Elite again so I'm just going to release it in this forum.

What is in it

RPC
Hud Elements
Hud Element Functions
Button Handling

Now, this isn't my full library, I took a lot of it out, I gave you enough to make a menu base. But since it is open source you can add onto it if you want to add your own functions for Godmode or noclip or something like that.

How To Use

Debug.Init();

This code will Connect, Attach, and Enable RPC (It has a ghetto check to see if RPC is already enabled to decrease on chance of freeze)

Inside of Debug.cs is a lot of PS3Lib functions that you can use just try them out for yourself.

Debug.WriteInt32
Debug.ReadInt32
Debug.Read/WriteFloat
Etc.

If you can't find the function you want, try using Debug.PS3.Extension. to access PS3Lib's data functions.

public Shader[] ShaderName = new Shader[12];//12 Being number of Shaders in the array

ShaderName[0] = new Shader(Elem Index, Client, Shader, Width, Height, X, Y, align, sort, color);
StringName[0] = new LocalString(Elem Index, Client, String, Font, Fontsize, X, Y, align, Sort, colors);

And To Use the hud element functions like MoveOverTime and all that just do this.

There are more functions like that you're just going to have to look in the source on how to use them.

And to use TypeWritter text just make a string then you can make the string do the effect by doing this.

StringName[0].doTypeWriter(R, G, B, A, R1, G1, B1, A1,(This Doesnt matter put any int here));

If by now you don't know how to use button handling just use it like this in a timer or a background worker.

And that's about all I can go over, the rest should be pretty easy to learn by yourself. If you have any questions just ask me.

Also, DO NOT remake this library for other COD games and release on your own Not Happy or Sad

Credits

Me - Updating this shiz
SourceCode Winky Winky
SC58
Bad Luck Brian
Seb5594

You should make this open source Winky Winky As for I dont like using Libraries, and im sure others are the same :P
05-18-2014, 07:46 AM #5
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by AlmightySo View Post
I've released this in the Elite Section a few months ago for like 1.07 I think. Anyways, there's no use releasing an open source Library in Elite again so I'm just going to release it in this forum.

What is in it

RPC
Hud Elements
Hud Element Functions
Button Handling

How To Use

Debug.Init();

Debug.WriteInt32
Debug.ReadInt32
Debug.Read/WriteFloat
Etc.

Credits

Me - Updating this shiz
SourceCode Winky Winky
SC58
Bad Luck Brian
Seb5594

What are the bytes to enable fps?
I Tried 0x60,0,0,0 and 41,00 but not work.
05-19-2014, 01:24 AM #6
Originally posted by UnknownNightmar View Post
You should make this open source Winky Winky As for I dont like using Libraries, and im sure others are the same :P

U wot
05-19-2014, 01:30 AM #7
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Knife View Post
What are the bytes to enable fps?
I Tried 0x60,0,0,0 and 41,00 but not work.

So out of all the thing's you post/do u can't find or get fps working... wow just wow =Z

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

05-19-2014, 06:26 AM #8
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
So out of all the thing's you post/do u can't find or get fps working... wow just wow =Z

:| Wow ok...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo