05-18-2014, 11:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I was doing recoveries for one of my customers. I was setting his stats whatever to the account. So when you set stats you have to play one game whatever etc etc. I was using Non Host Mods then my team kept losing because some one was using a 2 shot weapon "MR-28". After we lost and the game was over he changed his name to using my tool eh? Then fast forward he's talking shit. " Oh if it wasn't me there wouldn't be a anti ban" or "I was the only one who had the anti ban offsets" And he was saying ohh my team is smacking you and shit blah blah blah. He sounded stupid to me and he thought he was a God lel. Should've recorded this... I loved how he said he has force host and some other shit I don't have. Damn I wish I recorded his bitch ass.

The following 2 users say thank you to Cataclypse+ for this useful post:

John, RoCK__711

The following 8 users groaned at Cataclypse+ for this awful post:

Red, FusionIsDaName, ImSooCool, kiwi_modz, nicholasnogo, sarracen, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
05-18-2014, 11:45 PM #2
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
first of, wrong SECTION :P and this kid was like i will smack you and shit, he got smacked instead 4 times in a row Not Happy or Sad how bad do you feel about yourself now ? i was not the one talking shit but you know kids get mad soo fast OVER A GOD DAMN GAME lol just love kids who talk shit for NO REASON
AND the thing about recording. You better should have recorded it because YOU were the person who was wining and it would also show how bad you are and how i didnt started talking shit.

And I do have Force Host for 1.12 and i dont wanna release it just because of flaming kids like you Smile
Last edited by ImSooCool ; 05-18-2014 at 11:52 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to ImSooCool for this useful post:

kiwi_modz, Loxy, nicholasnogo
05-18-2014, 11:51 PM #3
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by Trusted
I was doing recoveries for one of my customers. I was setting his stats whatever to the account. So when you set stats you have to play one game whatever etc etc. I was using Non Host Mods then my team kept losing because some one was using a 2 shot weapon "MR-28". After we lost and the game was over he changed his name to using my tool eh? Then fast forward he's talking shit. " Oh if it wasn't me there wouldn't be a anti ban" or "I was the only one who had the anti ban offsets" And he was saying ohh my team is smacking you and shit blah blah blah. He sounded stupid to me and he thought he was a God lel. Should've recorded this... I loved how he said he has force host and some other shit I don't have. Damn I wish I recorded his bitch ass.

He has an unreleased tool "his own". i have seen it and watched him use it. yes it has working force host and anti ban he found him self. you just made your self look soooo fucking stupid kid.. next time do some background checks before trying to look cool. cause yes ImSooCool Is And will Be in your eyes a God when that tools released.

The following 3 users say thank you to kiwi_modz for this useful post:

ImSooCool, nicholasnogo, xKtF
05-18-2014, 11:54 PM #4
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
Originally posted by kiwi
He has an unreleased tool "his own". i have seen it and watched him use it. yes it has working force host and anti ban he found him self. you just made your self look soooo fucking stupid kid.. next time do some background checks before trying to look cool. cause yes ImSooCool Is And will Be in your eyes a God when that tools released.

Bro he got MAD and he RAGE QUIT LMAO i was like what how bad do you feel about yourself losing a god damn game Not Happy or Sad

The following user thanked ImSooCool for this useful post:

Super Spikes2
05-18-2014, 11:59 PM #5
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Cool story.

The following 5 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

ImSooCool, kiwi_modz, Loxy, nicholasnogo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo