Post: Call Of Duty Ghost 1.13 Force Host Eboot By XenonLegend
05-30-2014, 11:03 PM #1
XenonLegend
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, I've made a force host eboot for Ghost 1.13

How it works at the moment(2 options):

Must have OPEN nat type or good connection, just put your PS3 IP adress as DMZ in your router and you'll have open nat type.

So, you can 1: Find a game any gamemode and it'll start in 1 second and wait for people to join, but be sure that it's a map you want or back out immeaditly

or 2: Inv someone or many players in your party and search a game and let the leave in the pregamelobby, the game will start and people will join 100%, Also if your friend get error for map packs even thought it's a NON-mappack map, just use this method and tell them to re-join as soon as they leave in the searching pre game lobby.

Also if after the game ended and it's done the intermission and the new map starts, then the game should start again in 1 second, if not you are not the host and should backout Smile

Download link SELF or EBOOT.BIN:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Also please if you release this somewhere else put the credits list in here otherwise you discourage me to make force host for the next updates

Credits; me(XenonLegend), Ghost rolly, Trashium Lobby for testing, google for helping me find some stuff, Shark, Tustin, Buc-Shotz, Choco someone else I might forgot

ANTI BAN: Use Imsoocools and Eraseddev anti ban(Boot up Ghost with my EBOOT.BIN and once it's at MP screen, open xmb and sign in from there then wait a few moments and connect+attach the tool press anti ban checkmark and then close XMB and press play online ! )

I use rogero 4.55 cex and only got banned once due my console id being banned because it was shared with a friend. I hear people get ban easy with the EBOOT, but I use the antiban and it works for me even with the EBOOT. I spoof MAC, PSID, Console ID and disable cfw syscalls(with psnpatch 2.30 stealth) and the antiban from imsoocool and eraseddev.

Anyone with knowledge in RTE/RTM offsets and finding them and making RTM tools, please contact me in private message.

Thanks, have a great day and enjoy!

-XenonLegend
Last edited by XenonLegend ; 06-23-2014 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Updated for 1.13 + removed antiban(caused freeze)

The following 7 users say thank you to XenonLegend for this useful post:

A Friend, Loxy, M4K3VELi7-, ShockwaveiHD, Solo., trashium, wajdi9
06-23-2014, 03:16 PM #101
Well then I will sit tight and wait on that one. I saw some people already have a force host tool but they are keeping it to themselves

The following user thanked KilikaDenn13 for this useful post:

Help me mod
06-23-2014, 07:33 PM #102
Jju92
Haxor!
Bles or Blus ?

The following user thanked Jju92 for this useful post:

Help me mod
06-24-2014, 05:50 AM #103
XenonLegend
Gym leader
Originally posted by KilikaDenn13 View Post
Well then I will sit tight and wait on that one. I saw some people already have a force host tool but they are keeping it to themselves

probably the best u can do is wait for my tool then or if someone else releases in that time. greetings
-XenonLegend

The following user thanked XenonLegend for this useful post:

Help me mod
06-24-2014, 06:59 AM #104
Sounds good to me.

I heard PS3 is about to release update 4.60
06-25-2014, 05:57 PM #105
Arrow_Modz
Can’t trickshot me!
01945 Freeze.
06-27-2014, 04:18 PM #106
XenonLegend
Gym leader
The RTM tool for force host is almost finished, probably gonna release it tonight.

Have a nice day,

-XenonLegend
06-27-2014, 04:21 PM #107
nice bro love you <3 Happy
06-28-2014, 10:47 PM #108
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Originally posted by XenonLegend View Post
The RTM tool for force host is almost finished, probably gonna release it tonight.

Have a nice day,

-XenonLegend

06-29-2014, 01:11 AM #109
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by XenonLegend View Post

Have a nice day,

-XenonLegend

nice!!!!! I wait your tool.
yeaaaaaaaaa D
Last edited by konpon ; 06-29-2014 at 04:48 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo