Post: Call Of Duty Ghost 1.13 Force Host Eboot By XenonLegend
05-30-2014, 11:03 PM #1
XenonLegend
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, I've made a force host eboot for Ghost 1.13

How it works at the moment(2 options):

Must have OPEN nat type or good connection, just put your PS3 IP adress as DMZ in your router and you'll have open nat type.

So, you can 1: Find a game any gamemode and it'll start in 1 second and wait for people to join, but be sure that it's a map you want or back out immeaditly

or 2: Inv someone or many players in your party and search a game and let the leave in the pregamelobby, the game will start and people will join 100%, Also if your friend get error for map packs even thought it's a NON-mappack map, just use this method and tell them to re-join as soon as they leave in the searching pre game lobby.

Also if after the game ended and it's done the intermission and the new map starts, then the game should start again in 1 second, if not you are not the host and should backout Smile

Download link SELF or EBOOT.BIN:
You must login or register to view this content.

Also please if you release this somewhere else put the credits list in here otherwise you discourage me to make force host for the next updates

Credits; me(XenonLegend), Ghost rolly, Trashium Lobby for testing, google for helping me find some stuff, Shark, Tustin, Buc-Shotz, Choco someone else I might forgot

ANTI BAN: Use Imsoocools and Eraseddev anti ban(Boot up Ghost with my EBOOT.BIN and once it's at MP screen, open xmb and sign in from there then wait a few moments and connect+attach the tool press anti ban checkmark and then close XMB and press play online ! )

I use rogero 4.55 cex and only got banned once due my console id being banned because it was shared with a friend. I hear people get ban easy with the EBOOT, but I use the antiban and it works for me even with the EBOOT. I spoof MAC, PSID, Console ID and disable cfw syscalls(with psnpatch 2.30 stealth) and the antiban from imsoocool and eraseddev.

Anyone with knowledge in RTE/RTM offsets and finding them and making RTM tools, please contact me in private message.

Thanks, have a great day and enjoy!

-XenonLegend
Last edited by XenonLegend ; 06-23-2014 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Updated for 1.13 + removed antiban(caused freeze)

The following 7 users say thank you to XenonLegend for this useful post:

A Friend, Loxy, M4K3VELi7-, ShockwaveiHD, Solo., trashium, wajdi9
05-31-2014, 07:18 PM #20
ReFleX MoDzZ
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by XenonLegend View Post
Hello everyone, I've made a force host eboot for Ghost 1.12 it's still a bit buggy but I'll release updated version once I get it updated Smile

Must have OPEN nat type or good connection, just put your PS3 IP adress as DMZ in your router and you'll have open nat type.

So, you can 1: Find a game any gamemode and it'll start in 1 second and wait for people to join, but be sure that it's a map you want or back out immeaditly

or 2: Inv someone or many players in your party and search a game and let the leave in the pregamelobby, the game will start and people will join 100%, Also if your friend get error for map packs even thought it's a NON-mappack map, just use this method and tell them to re-join as soon as they leave in the searching pre game lobby.

Also if after the game ended and it's done the intermission and the new map starts, then the game should start again in 1 second, if not you are not the host and should backout Smile

Download link EBOOT:

Download link SELF[TEST IF THEY WORK AND LET ME KNOW PLEASE]:

Also please if you release this somewhere else put the credits list in here otherwise you discourage me to make force host for the next updates

Credits; me(XenonLegend), Ghost rolly, Trashium Lobby for testing, google for helping me find some stuff, Shark, Tustin, Buc-Shotz, Choco, someone else I might forgot

ANTI BAN: Use Imsoocools and Eraseddev anti ban(Boot up Ghost with my EBOOT.BIN and once it's at MP screen, open xmb and sign in from there then wait a few moments and connect+attach the tool press anti ban checkmark and then close XMB and press play online ! )

-XenonLegend

why dont you make a debug eboot for us dex users?
05-31-2014, 08:10 PM #21
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by 982 View Post
why dont you make a debug eboot for us dex users?

Make it yourself, it'll literally take 20 seconds worst case scenario
06-01-2014, 03:29 AM #22
Explain how?
06-01-2014, 08:03 AM #23
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by XenonLegend View Post
Hello everyone, I've made a force host eboot for Ghost 1.12 it's still a bit buggy but I'll release updated version once I get it updated Smile

Download link EBOOT:

Download link SELF[TEST IF THEY WORK AND LET ME KNOW PLEASE]:

Credits; me(XenonLegend), Ghost rolly, Trashium Lobby for testing, google for helping me find some stuff, Shark, Tustin, Buc-Shotz, Choco, someone else I might forgot

-XenonLegend

--WARNING--

Originally posted by another user
Step1:
use force host eboot (by XenonLegend)

Step2:
load up ofline ghosts, go to mp main menu.

Step3:
push ps3 start button (XMB), psn sign in, but, not ghosts login.

Step4:
ISC tool connect and attach, and "Anti-Ban" cheack enable.

Step5:
close XMB, next, hit play online.

THIS WAY, I WAS BANNED IN 2 MINUTES. (2 account and 1 console)

but, I have confirmed to work this force host eboot.

I Should the EBOOT + "self file"?
or..
I Should the Not use EBOOT, use "self file" only?

hoe to this eboot no ban? please tell me, Thanks.
Last edited by konpon ; 06-01-2014 at 01:31 PM.
06-01-2014, 01:31 PM #24
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by trashium View Post
Work great for me,i have played 2 hours without bug. Smile

Really..!?
Do you use the Which of self and eboot?
06-01-2014, 02:29 PM #25
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by konpon View Post
Really..!?
Do you use the Which of self and eboot?

Use anti-ban after play online
06-01-2014, 02:37 PM #26
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by A
Use anti-ban after play online

ok, thanks advice.
Which is recommended? (eboot or self)
06-01-2014, 02:38 PM #27
A Friend
League Champion
Self, but self you have to be using PS3ITA.
06-01-2014, 04:19 PM #28
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by A
Self, but self you have to be using PS3ITA.

cex, self not work?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo