06-07-2014, 05:14 PM #1
xReaperv3
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU,
i havent seen this a while in any Tools ore something that way so i decided to release a Visual Sudio file of it so you guys can put it in your own Tool.

So here is a picture of it: (Includes also Credits in "OUTPUT" Window)
You must login or register to view this content.
I tried to make the Tool looks clean & better to understand Smile

How it works: (You could view the Source but yea...)
- Connect & Attach the Tool * Enable RPC
- Choose the Client ID & press "Get Origin"
- After that choose the Map your'e on & a Model you want to spawn
- Press "Spawn Entity" & see what happen ingame... also the Models should be Solid.

If you like it, you can download it here: (The Source should be clean & good to understand)
If you only want to use the Tool go on Like this: "Ghosts Entity Spawner/bin/debug/Ghosts Entity Spawner.exe"

Also Virus Scan for people who need it...

I Hope i could help someone out with that, also sorry for my bad English - im german.

Leave a comment if you like it so i can see if i should release more of those in next time. Smile

The following 7 users say thank you to xReaperv3 for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, Absolute Zero, FusionIsDaName, Kizza09, MaNamesTyler, Mango_Knife, RTE
06-07-2014, 05:51 PM #2
Arrow_Modz
Can’t trickshot me!
Thank you bitch <333333333333333

The following user thanked Arrow_Modz for this useful post:

xReaperv3
06-07-2014, 05:59 PM #3
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xReaperv3 View Post
Hi NGU,
i havent seen this a while in any Tools ore something that way so i decided to release a Visual Sudio file of it so you guys can put it in your own Tool.

So here is a picture of it: (Includes also Credits in "OUTPUT" Window)
I tried to make the Tool looks clean & better to understand Smile

How it works: (You could view the Source but yea...)
- Connect & Attach the Tool * Enable RPC
- Choose the Client ID & press "Get Origin"
- After that choose the Map your'e on & a Model you want to spawn
- Press "Spawn Entity" & see what happen ingame... also the Models should be Solid.

If you like it, you can download it here: (The Source should be clean & good to understand)
If you only want to use the Tool go on Like this: "Ghosts Entity Spawner/bin/debug/Ghosts Entity Spawner.exe"

Also Virus Scan for people who need it...

I Hope i could help someone out with that, also sorry for my bad English - im german.

Leave a comment if you like it so i can see if i should release more of those in next time. Smile

Here is some .txt files with bunkers and staircases from me and some other members made back on 1.07

The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

FusionIsDaName, xReaperv3
06-07-2014, 06:12 PM #4
xReaperv3
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xXI16thIXx View Post
Here is some .txt files with bunkers and staircases from me and some other members made back on 1.07

Thanks bro, im sure someone will work with it! Smile

The following user thanked xReaperv3 for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
06-07-2014, 06:44 PM #5
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Cool
Il thank this since no1 does...
And i released this on my Addresses Tool, but good to see a Source aswell, il add this to the thread incase someone is having trouble with coding it Smile

The following user thanked Mango_Knife for this useful post:

xReaperv3
06-07-2014, 06:53 PM #6
xReaperv3
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Knife View Post
Cool
Il thank this since no1 does...
And i released this on my Addresses Tool, but good to see a Source aswell, il add this to the thread incase someone is having trouble with coding it Smile

Thanks for reply, good to see it on the thread so more ppl will look at it & maybe figure out how to do more things with it Smile
Also i forgot to credit you because i used the G_Spawn Address from your thread, sorry about that.
06-07-2014, 06:57 PM #7
What about the entities class? the target? You should also add the option to clone the script model, or make it solid &/or not solid. Also, why did you add the option to get a clients origin? That has nothing to do with script entities. This tool looks like C&P to me (Judging by the lack of logical options, plus all the credits). I suggest you look into the GSC spawning function's, after that you'll have support for normal script entities, vehicles, helicopters & planes. (Ghosts could have more possibily)
06-07-2014, 07:07 PM #8
xReaperv3
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by B1TW153 View Post
What about the entities class? the target? You should also add the option to clone the script model, or make it solid &/or not solid. Also, why did you add the option to get a clients origin? That has nothing to do with script entities. This tool looks like C&P to me (Judging by the lack of logical options, plus all the credits). I suggest you look into the GSC spawning function's, after that you'll have support for normal script entities, vehicles, helicopters & planes. (Ghosts could have more possibily)

Well first i can say im not a pro at coding, its just "basic" for you, i know that.
The Functions for it got released on lower updates, noone made a tool with it since 1.06, i think.
All what ive done is Updating the Addresses, yes i copy & pasted it from seb & Vezah / then i updated it to 1.13.
The "Get Position" is for other players so you can get the Origin for ex. Client 11 or whatever - then spawn it at his location.

I cant really say more about that because my english is very bad...

Thanks for your reply Smile
06-07-2014, 07:51 PM #9
Originally posted by xReaperv3 View Post
Well first i can say im not a pro at coding, its just "basic" for you, i know that.
The Functions for it got released on lower updates, noone made a tool with it since 1.06, i think.
All what ive done is Updating the Addresses, yes i copy & pasted it from seb & Vezah / then i updated it to 1.13.
The "Get Position" is for other players so you can get the Origin for ex. Client 11 or whatever - then spawn it at his location.

I cant really say more about that because my english is very bad...

Thanks for your reply Smile

I completely understand that, just if I saw a tool based solely on spawning entities, I'd expect it to have everything to make using them easily with everything at hand. And yes I noticed that, but like the purpose of the tool isn't based on client's at all. So I don't know why you'd want to do that? But I guess it was for personal reasons?

It's just I see people just like to released everything that make, useful or not...I think its solely for the fame, since most of it is seriously useless to the max lmfao. If you want people to make use of this, you should look into learning more things. If you show effort and good work into this tool, people will notice and use it more, plus the knowledge you gain will help you with more advanced things you want to do in the near future.

EDIT:

For learning, I highly suggest learning C/C++ first will help ALOT. Since aton of language's are built of it. If you know C/C++, you can learn other language's twice as fast. You must login or register to view this content. is a C/C++ lesson plan. It has about 20 lessons I think (I remember the link because I send it to so many people haha). It's a long read, since I've read it all one night when I was doing an all nighter. It can get really boring reading it, you just have to push yourself to read it all. I suggest going over certain things, try writing them out and getting used to them. It won't happen over night obviously, all it takes is dedication and alot of free time lmfao. After you are convinced you fluently know C (Obvoiusly not perfect, no-one is perfect lol) you can move onto more advanced language's. I find the best step-up from C, is an assembly language. Xbox & PS3 both run PowerPC (PPC), which is an assembly language. The perfect next language to learn if you're solely learning for game modding. To understand the basics of any assembly language, you must first understand heap, stack & basic memory. I've not seen many tutorials explaining them, but I've seen afew PPC tutorials with stack & heap included. Just do some research into those 3, and you should be ready to start learning PowerPC. You must login or register to view this content. is a tutorial that explains PPC, and also includes information about heap & stack. Note that learning an assembly language isn't the exact same as learning any programming language. You learn alot through experience, you can read up on it as much as you like, but without experience you're not going to be practical with it. Learning both C/C++ & PPC can take up to min around 8months-1year. Being intelligent obviously helps alot.

EDIT2:

Also just to add, for understanding most PPC instruction's, look You must login or register to view this content.. There are many sites that explain them, but I find this pretty good
Last edited by Bitwise ; 06-07-2014 at 08:53 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Bitwise for this useful post:

Notorious, xReaperv3
06-07-2014, 08:37 PM #10
xReaperv3
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by B1TW153 View Post
I completely understand that, just if I saw a tool based solely on spawning entities, I'd expect it to have everything to make using them easily with everything at hand. And yes I noticed that, but like the purpose of the tool isn't based on client's at all. So I don't know why you'd want to do that? But I guess it was for personal reasons?

It's just I see people just like to released everything that make, useful or not...I think its solely for the fame, since most of it is seriously useless to the max lmfao. If you want people to make use of this, you should look into learning more things. If you show effort and good work into this tool, people will notice and use it more, plus the knowledge you gain will help you with more advanced things you want to do in the near future.

EDIT:

For learning, I highly suggest learning C/C++ first will help ALOT. Since aton of language's are built of it. If you know C/C++, you can learn other language's twice as fast. You must login or register to view this content. is a C/C++ lesson plan. It has about 20 lessons I think (I remember the link because I send it to so many people haha). It's a long read, since I've read it all one night when I was doing an all nighter. It can get really boring reading it, you just have to push yourself to read it all. I suggest going over certain things, try writing them out and getting used to them. It won't happen over night obviously, all it takes is dedication and alot of free time lmfao. After you are convinced you fluently know C (Obvoiusly not perfect, no-one is perfect lol) you can move onto more advanced language's. I find the best step-up from C, is an assembly language. Xbox & PS3 both run PowerPC (PPC), which is an assembly language. The perfect next language to learn if you're solely learning for game modding. To understand the basics of any assembly language, you must first understand heap, stack & basic memory. I've not seen many tutorials explaining them, but I've seen afew PPC tutorials with stack & heap included. Just do some research into those 3, and you should be ready to start learning PowerPC. You must login or register to view this content. is a tutorial that explains PPC, and also includes information about heap & stack. Note that learning an assembly language isn't the exact same as learning any programming language. You learn alot through experience, you can read up on it as much as you like, but without experience you're not going to be practical with it. Learning both C/C++ & PPC can take up to min around 8months-1year. Being intelligent obviously helps alot.

Wow, thanks for that big reply! You helped me a big step forward to learn more things. Thank you for the good clarification, i really like the way you want to help me forward! I do my best in the future Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo