06-08-2014, 02:44 AM #1
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everyone seems to be using 4-5 offsets from the same function, so here is a offset that will stop the function from being called. Had a friend test this today, no ban for 14+ minutes meaning you won't get banned. [14 minutes is when the challenge response is sent to there server]. This was patched on Xbox on 1.11 (TU12) on Xbox.

Offset : 0x005D3270 (Stops antiCheat from being called)
Bytes : 0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

Put this in tools, Eboot's anything really. Idk was this wasn't released already took me 3-4 minutes to find it after loading the .elf

So enjoy it while it lasts they might patch it like they did on xbox, so have fun while it lasts :3

Set this *BEFORE* signing in.

PS
Here is another offset to prevent reportConsoleDetails (This is untested but should work)

Offset : 0x006FC368
Bytes : 0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

Credit to ResitTheEarth (I believe thats his name :3) for testing this for me Smile
Last edited by BLiNDzZ ; 06-08-2014 at 02:47 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to BLiNDzZ for this useful post:

A Friend, Asian, Azus, BASEBALL4EVER12, BroIDontMod, EquakeCSharp, ErasedDev, Faim, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, MrKiller261, Pat Stay, RouletteBoi, RTE, Winter
06-11-2014, 07:26 AM #47
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
They are both functions inside the anticheat class. the antiCheat part is the function getAntiCheat, this is actually a pretty cool function. But it does not flag your console or account, It's either a boolean state or just returns the class itself...reportConsoleDetails is in the name.

reportConsoleDetails doesn't rely on getAntiCheat by the looks of things, so It's a good idea you terminated both. Also just wondering, do all you guys in this scene seriously think that "ImSoCool" guy actually made any sort of bypass? Check his tools credits ...or even ask him how it actually functions. He wouldn't know, How I wonder why Idk Impossibru

I think it was ErasedDev, I saw him telling ISC how to update the offsets or something. Also Erased released anti-ban before ISC. If you know something I don't then please share
06-11-2014, 07:30 AM #48
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by A
I think it was ErasedDev, I saw him telling ISC how to update the offsets or something. Also Erased released anti-ban before ISC. If you know something I don't then please share

Well I'm pretty sure ISC has lied to alot of people about alot of things. When I was 1st checking out Ghosts for PS3 I asked him about his bypass since it's hard to bypass now on Xbox, He said he spoofed the challenge response system so the challenges came back clean lol. So there's no telling what all he has lied about.
06-11-2014, 07:33 AM #49
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by BLiNDzZ View Post
Well I'm pretty sure ISC has lied to alot of people about alot of things. When I was 1st checking out Ghosts for PS3 I asked him about his bypass since it's hard to bypass now on Xbox, He said he spoofed the challenge response system so the challenges came back clean lol. So there's no telling what all he has lied about.

If you have time can you add meh on skype and help me with some simple stuff? skype: omgitssparta
06-11-2014, 03:09 PM #50
Originally posted by A

So I guess you never saw "Credits to B1TW153 for demonware offsets"? By that he ment, I gave him the addy's to spoof the data in order to bypass the auto-ban...Erased was saying how ISC is his irl friend, so it doesn't surprise me that he shared the addy's with him. Have you not seen this ISC guy around? He doesn't know the difference between modding and hacking...He's a clear gamer by his response's on afew threads. Saying how he slapped them on S&Awesome face or some bullshit...

tl;dr
ISC aint shit.
06-11-2014, 03:58 PM #51
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
So I guess you never saw "Credits to B1TW153 for demonware offsets"? By that he ment, I gave him the addy's to spoof the data in order to bypass the auto-ban...Erased was saying how ISC is his irl friend, so it doesn't surprise me that he shared the addy's with him. Have you not seen this ISC guy around? He doesn't know the difference between modding and hacking...He's a clear gamer by his response's on afew threads. Saying how he slapped them on S&Awesome face or some bullshit...

tl;dr
ISC aint shit.

Besides having fun playing games and releasing useful stuff, yea you can say he ain't shit Tiphat also thank's for the addresses
06-14-2014, 08:11 AM #52
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by Sarcastic
Well.. this is the Anti Ban offsets I used + ImSooCools tool has
+ I use a Plain Debug Eboot.

0x6fbfcb, { 0x00 }
0x6fc33f, { 0x00 }
0x6fd047, { 0x00 }
0x6fd04b, { 0x00 }
0x6fd04f, { 0x00 }

Load up Ghost while Signed in, Once in a party,, i connect and attach then enable Anti Ban, then whatever you want after.
I haven't gotten banned since using this method + Anti Ban Offset :p

Idk why people are getting ban, lol its so Simple...

These offsets are meant to be used before signing in. ImSooCool's offsets after signing in and in a party
06-28-2014, 11:14 AM #53
Thanks Blindzz Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo